Subal ND800 Underwater Housing for Nikon D800
The SUBAL ND800 is an aluminium housing for the Nikon D800 SLR camera. The ergonomic placement of all important controls provides convenient and comfortable handling of the camera functions. The camera is mounted on a saddle for precise positioning inside the housing. A 4 mm main-O-ring and the SUBAL QuickLock system make it virtually impossible to close the housing if the O-ring is not lying correctly in its groove. Maximum security is assured.
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / Canada!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
Threaded holes in the base of the housing allow for the mounting of trays etc. A mounting plate with a threaded hole on the top of the housing may be used for a light-weighted aiming light. Generous shading of the LCD-monitor provides a glare-free view of the brilliant image of the camera monitor.
SUBAL offers 4 different viewfinder systems for this housing:
- The Standard-Viewfinder reduces the viewfinder image slightly to allow the whole frame to be viewed whilst wearing a diving mask.
- The GS-180 viewfinder and WS-45 angled viewfinders offer an image size equal to the cameras viewfinder. The GS-180 viewing angle is line of sight and the 360_ revolable WS45 is 45_.
- The new Prism finder PS-30 shows the viewfinder image full sized with a viewing angle of 30_. The PS-30 has a long eye relief which is especially helpful for video shooting.
As with all our products choice of materials, machining, surface protection and finish conform with SUBALs well known standards of reliability and workmanship.
All SUBAL ports with bayonet mount can be fitted to this housing.
Power Switch with Display illumination, Shutter Release, Focus/Zoom, Focus Mode Selector, Lens Release Button, Sub Command Dial, Main Command Dial, Mode Dial, Release Mode Dial, Flash Open and Close, AE-Lock/AF-Lock, Metering mode switch, Live View Switch, Movie Record Button, Port Lock.
Play Back, Delete, Menu, White Balance, ISO, Quality, Lock Release, BKT, Flash Mode, Metering, Exposure Compensation, OK, 2x FN, Multi Selector Buttons, Info, AF-Modus.
- W H D: approx. 270 205 150mm (w/o Port and Handles)
- Weight approx. 3,2 kg with Handles! (w/o Port and Accessories)
- Buoyancy: All but neutral (dependant on the port used and accessories)
- 2 x Sea&Sea Fiber optic Ports
Up to 3 Bulkheads, Nikonos V, IKELITE or S6 sockets parallel connected
Seawater resistant aluminum alloy, machined from solid, extreme surface hardening and corrosion resistance through HardCoating. 3-layer powder coating. All parts manufactured from anodized and hard coated aluminium, acid proof stainless steel or high quality plastics. Seals are seamless precision O-rings. SUBAL QuickLock latching system.
- Strobe arm mount: 2 x T-Plates 25 mm, TLC- or Ultralight base options
- Max. depth: 80 m (210 ft), optionally 120m (360 ft)