Sea & Sea MDX-D800 Underwater Housing for Nikon D800
The MDX-D800 is part of SEA&SEAs latest housing series which is precision machined from solid block aluminum and designed for ultimate performance and ergonomics.
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / Canada!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
This product has been discontinued. Please scroll down for accessories and other options.
Overview / Product Description
- Housing is precision CNC machined from solid block aluminum.
- Ergonomically designed for ease of use and control of the D800/800E functions underwater.
- Protected by a highly corrosion resistant anodized (blue) coating.
- A/R (anti-reflective) coated LCD rear display window accepts optional VF-45 and VF-180 1.2x prism viewfinders.
- Dual fiber optic cable sockets ideal for Slave TTL lighting options.
- Optional sync cord connector port for manual or YS Converter/N.
- HDMI accessory output for use with external monitors.
- Optional leak sensor to alert users if moisture or water-intrusion is detected.
- SEA&SEA Port lock system prevents an attached port from loosening while in use.
- Dual locking latches to prevent accidental release of housing back.
- Tripod Socket Mount
- [Construction - Body] Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (machined) / anodized body
- [Construction - Grip] Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (die-cast)
- [Depth rating] 330ft / 100m
- [Dimensions (WxHxD)] 14.0 x 8.4 x 5.6 in / 349 x 210 x 141mm
- [Weight] Approx. 98.7oz. / 2,800g (housing only)