Nauticam Canon G7 X III Underwater Housing NA-G7XIII
Nauticam Canon G7 X III Underwater Housing NA-G7XIII
Add the Camera
Add a Vacuum System
Make sure your camera system is watertight before you get it wet.
Add a Wide Lens & Port
Increase your angle of coverage from 63° underwater up to 130°.
Add a Macro Lens
Get close-up to those macro critter with these macro lenses.
Base Price $
Price as Configured $7,389.85
Overview / Product Description
Nauticam NA-G7XIII Underwater Housing for Canon G7X III Camera
The G7X Mark III camera continues to live up to the incredibly high standard set by its predecessor the G7X Mark II. Thanks to its overall image quality, snappy autofocus, excellent manual white balance, and useful built-in macro mode, this little camera makes a big impression. This feature set, paired with the most ergonomic, rugged, and easy to use underwater housing available forms a perfect underwater imaging combination.
THE CANON G7X MARK III CAMERAOffering multimedia fluency within a compact design, the Canon PowerShot G7X Mark III is a sleek camera distinguished by its advanced sensor design and flexible imaging capabilities. Its 20.1MP 1" CMOS sensor uses a stacked design, which pairs with the DIGIC 8 image processor to realize especially fast focusing performance, full-resolution shooting at up to 20 fps, and UHD 4K30p video recording. Optically, the G7X Mark III houses a 4.2x zoom lens, which covers a 24-100mm equivalent focal length range for wide-angle to short-telephoto fields of view. An f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture range suits working in difficult lighting conditions as does an Optical Image Stabilizer, which compensates for the effects of camera shake. The camera's slim design also incorporates a 3.0" 180° tilting touchscreen LCD and has both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wirelessly connecting to a mobile device.
Key Camera Specifications20.1MP 1"-type BSI CMOS sensor 24-100mm F1.8-F2.8 lens 3" tilting touchscreen LCD 30 fps continuous shooting at 8.8 MP resolution (RAW) 4k/30p 1080/60p video capture
THE NAUTICAM NA-G7XIII HOUSINGNA-G7XIII is the latest iteration in a lineup of advanced housings for very capable compact cameras supported by Nauticam. Many features found on professional DSLR systems have been integrated into this system, and the result is an underwater housing that allows the user to harness the full potential of this advanced compact camera in the water.
The basic functions and ergonomic enhancements that Nauticam users have grown to know and love are incorporated in NA-G7XIII. The housing is machined from a solid block of aluminum, then hard anodized to seal out corrosive saltwater. It is closed via a simple, yet secure locking rotary latch. The right side of the housing is sculpted to fit the palm of the user’s hand, and Nauticam’s two-stage shutter release lever provides clear differentiation between the half press and full press shutter release positions. All functions are clearly labeled.
The Nauticam leak alarm and vacuum monitoring system is installed as standard equipment. This system provides an audible and visual alert to any water entry in the housing, and when combined with an accessory M14 Vacuum Valve (#25624) the watertight integrity of the system can be tested before ever entering the water and monitored during every dive.
Expert product design, modern manufacturing techniques, top quality materials backed by a two-year warranty, and a critical focus on the user experience combine to produce the premier system for Canon Powershot G7X Mark III. The Nauticam NA-G7XMKIII.
THE N50 PORT SYSTEMThe NA-G7X Mark III ships with the “Standard” Port but other ports are available from the N50 system. Supplied with the housing, this port allows full zoom through and features a 67mm threaded front for attaching accessory macro lenses or a flip-adapter. This port is ideal for mid-range fish portraiture or close-up and macro work with add on wet-lenses.
INTEGRATED VACUUM CHECK AND LEAK DETECTION SYSTEMThe Nauticam vacuum check and leak detection system is shipped with NA-G7XMKIII as standard equipment. Combined with an accessory vacuum valve (PN 25624), this monitoring system provides constant updates on the watertight and safe-to-dive status of the housing. A simple color-coded LED lighting system lets the user know that the vacuum is solid, or that the housing is losing vacuum. Leak detection is built into the same circuit, so if there is water intrusion, an audible and visual indication will occur.
The Nauticam system is temperature compensated, eliminating false alarms caused by a change in outside temperature, or from a camera heating up on an action-packed dive.
OPTIONAL PRO PACKAGE CONFIGURATION The NA-G7XIII is also available in the Pro Package configuration that comes with the Flexitray II, Right Handle, two ball-mounts and M14 vacuum valve pre-installed. The standard NA-G7XIII ships with stainless steel stiffening brackets and shutter release extension should a Nauticam Easitray or Flexitray be added later.
HDMI OUTPUTThe G7X Mark III has HDMI output for video, allowing for the use of external monitors which make judging exposure, focus and composition easier than using the built-in LCD of the camera. Nauticam has included an m16 port on the NA-G7XIII to take advantage of HDMI connectivity. By adding the optional 25028 Socket Extension and 25032 Custom HDMI bulkhead, the NA-G7XIII is compatible with external monitor housings such as the NA-502B-H or NA-Ninja V (HDMI 1.4 connection only).
HDMI OUTPUTThe NA-G7XIII has an M16 bulkhead opening to support HDMI output for video, allowing for the use of external monitors which make judging exposure, focus and composition easier than using the built-in LCD of the camera. By adding the optional 25028 Socket Extension and 25032 Custom HDMI bulkhead, the NA-NA-G7XIII is compatible with external monitor housings such as the NA-502B-H or NA-Ninja V (HDMI 1.4 connection only).
ROTARY LOCKING LATCHAn oversized rotary latch seals the housing and securely locks in place without risk of accidental opening.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- NA-G7XIII housing
- N50 Standard Port
- Instruction manual
- Spare silicone rubber housing o-ring (90135)
- O-ring remover
- CR2032 battery (for moisture alarm)
- Set of Allen keys
- Set of handle brackets with shutter release trigger
- 25624 M14 Vacuum Valve II (Pushbutton Release)
- 25123 LCD Magnifier attachment rails for NA-S110/S120/TG3/G7X/G7XII/G7XIII
- 25106 LCD Magnifier with Dioptric Adjustment
- 38022 Diffuser for NA-G7X/G7XII housing (for production version)
- 71206 Easitray II with left handle (with 2pcs 1/4'' screws)
- 71207 Flexitray II with left handle (with 2pcs 1/4'' screws)
- 71208 Adjustable right handle II (for Easitray II &Flexitray II)
- 38702 N50 3.5'' acrylic Dome Port
- 38703 N50 Short Port with Bayonet Mount (To use with WWL-1) (*zoom range 24-65mm)
- 83201 Wet Wide Lens 1 (WWL-1) 130 deg. FOV with compatible 28mm Lenses
- 83214 Bayonet Mount Adaptor for SMC/CMC
- 81301 Compact Macro Convertor 1 (CMC-1, 4.5X Magnification)
- 81302 Compact Macro Convertor 2(CMC-2, 2.8X Magnification)
HDMI CONNECTIVITY ACCESSORIES
- 25028 Socket extension for 25032 HDMI bulkhead with M16 thread *1
- 25032 Custom HDMI bulkhead to use with a socket extension
- 25076 HDMI (D-D) Cable in 200mm Length for NA-XT2/XH1/A6400 (for internal connection from HDMI bulkhead to camera) *2
- *1: M16 extension ring is required, which is included in NA-058/502H/FHD5/502B-H monitor housing.
- *2: The pop-up flash needs to be in up position for the internal cable to work (flash up lever is disabled when using an external monitor)
- Dimensions: 155mm(W) x 103mm(H) x 111mm(D)
- Weight in Air: 0.95 kg
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Alarm Battery: CR2032
- Accessory Ports: 1xM16 (F) and 1xM14(R)
- Flash Triggering: Fiber optic bulkhead pre-installed
- Replacement O-ring: 90135
- Vacuum System: Electronics pre-installed