Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve II System: Pushbutton Release
Nauticam's comprehensive vacuum system that allows the underwater photographer to confirm watertight integrity before entering the water. This system provides additional peace of mind with expensive camera equipment and should mean fewer lost dives due to minor equipment issues.
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / Canada!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
Nauticam Vacuum Valve II System: Pushbutton Release
Building up vacuumRemove the cap of the vacuum valve. Connect the hand pump to the valve and pump several times until it reaches the target vacuum level. The LED light will turn a flashing yellow while the vacuum is building up, then steady green when the target vacuum level is reached.
Attention: After the target vacuum is reached, i.e. steady green light, attach the cap back to the vacuum valve.
It is recommended to leave the housing for at least 20mins to ensure it is sealed. If the LED light changes from steady green light to rapidly flashing yellow light, that means there is a leakage and please check every O-ring and conduct the vacuum test again.
Please ensure that the cap is attached back to the vacuum valve before going underwater.
Vacuum can be released by pushing the red release button.
Attention: Please DO NOT attempt to go over the designated vacuum level, i.e. stop pumping when the LED turn green. Excessive vacuum level may lead to the malfunction of the camera and lens.
Note: Although the vacuum indicator is designated to compensate for a certain amount of temperature variation, it is recommended to conduct the vacuum test in an environment where the temperature is stable.
Other vacuum valves and accessories:
- #25624: M14 Vacuum Valve II (Pushbutton Release)
- #25625: M16 Vacuum Valve II (Pushbutton Release)
- #25626: M14 Offset Connector with Vacuum Valve II (Pushbutton Release)
- #25627: M16 Offset Connector with Vacuum Valve II (Pushbutton Release)
- #25632: Hand pump for vacuum valve
- #25638: Vacuum Valve Cap for 25624/25625/25626/25627
- #25639: Fastening Tool for 25624/25625
After set up, the meaning of the LED indicator in the housing:
Status of LED indicator
- Flashing "Blue" light: Standby mode. The moisture alarm is active, and the system is ready for vacuum indication whenever a vacuum is detected.
- Flashing "Red" light with beeping sound: Moisture is detected.
- Flashing "Yellow" light: Some vacuum is detected, target vacuum level is not reached.
- Steady "Green" light: Target vacuum level is reached.
- Rapidly flashing "Yellow" light: Vacuum is dropping. (Will occur only after target vacuum level is reached)
- Rapidly flashing "Red" light: Vacuum is totally lost. Circuit stalled until switched off. (Will occur only after target vacuum level is reached)