Sea & Sea MDX-RX100III Underwater Housing for Sony RX100 MkIII Compact Camera
SEA&SEA is proud to introduce the new MDX-RX100III underwater housing, designed for the Sony RX100 Mark III Digital Camera. Bringing 41 years of precision engineering to the market, the MDX-RX100III underwater housing is designed to utilize all features of RX100 III Digital Camera with accuracy and ease, making it the housing of choice for the avid underwater photographer.
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
- All camera functions can be operated underwater.
- The large dial on the housing front connects to the camera's control ring and smoothly operates manual focus and other functions. The multi-purpose control wheel on the camera's rear is operated by the multi-point controller on the back of the housing. All controls can easily be reached and operated with your right hand.
- The camera's built-in flash can be activated and deactivated from the housing.
- Equipped with two Fiber-Optic Cable sockets.
- Optional Leak Sensor can be built into the housing. Its LED lamp is located in the LCD monitor window and alerts you to any water ingress.
- The sensor immediately alerts you to any water leakage when the super-bright LED lights up.
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the second on the rear) to avoid electrolysis damage.
- Sacrificial Zinc Anode (2 pieces)
- Anti-slip rubber piece located on the upper right-hand rear case, helps hold the housing steady.
- The housing is easily opened and locked with the rotary latch and hinge.
- External strobe or light can be mounted by attaching an SA8 Tray & Grip2118 to the tripod socket on the bottom of the housing.
- Depth rating of 100m/330ft makes the housing ideal for tech diving.
By attaching SA8 Fixed Ball Base to the specially designated mounts, located on the top and the side of the housing, SA8 components can be mounted to the housing without needing a grip or tray. Mounting the SA8 Ball Base For Accessory shoe provides even more versatile lighting options. Additional strobe or modelling lights can be used.
LCD Monitor Hood with Lens can be fitted
The LCD Hood reduces reflections and provides a clear and complete view of the camera's LCD screen. (LCD Hood stopper included)
Accessory lenses or filters with M67 screw mount can be fitted on the port
Specifications for MDX-RX100III Housing:
- [Construction] Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy, galvanized (black)
- [Depth rating] 100m/330ft
- [Dimensions (WxHxD)] 147 x 103 x 127mm / 5.8 x 4.1 x 5.0 inches (including port)
- [Weight] Approx. 930g / 32.8 oz (housing only)
- [Compatible strobes] YS-01YS-02YS-110and YS-D1