Sea & Sea MDX-5DMKIV Underwater Housing for Canon 5D Mark IV, Canon 5D Mark III, Canon 5DS & Canon 5DS R Cameras
<ul> <li>Compatible with Optical YS Converter/C</li> <li>Important controls can be operated whilst holding the grips.</li> <li>All dials have a damper spring to provide secure operation.</li> <li>Tension on the Shutter Release lever can be adjusted.</li></ul>
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / CANADA!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
Sea & Sea MDX-5DMKIV Underwater Housing
for Canon 5D Mark IV, Canon 5D Mark III, Canon 5DS &
Canon 5DS R Cameras
Important controls can be operated whilst holding the grips. Frequently-used buttons such as ISO, AF Point Selection and Multi-function Selection buttons are operated by external levers, allowing quick and accurate operation.
- AF Start button is locked by pressing and turning the control.
- AF Start Lever will remain pressed by pushing the lever forward.
The tension on the Shutter Release lever can be adjusted in 3 steps
The tension on the Shutter Release lever can be adjusted in 3 steps, by changing the location of the spring inside the housing. The distance to half-depress the shutter release can be adjusted in 2 steps, by changing the location of the plastic piece behind the shutter lever, inside the housing.
Compatible with Optical YS Converter/C
Equipped with two fiber-optic cable sockets for optional Optical YS Converter/C.
- Construction: Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (machined, anodized finish)
- Grip: Corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum alloy
- Depth Rating: 100m/330ft
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 341 x 198 x 141mm /13.4 x 7.8 x 5.5 inches
- Weight (Approx.): 3,000g/106oz (Housing only)