Nauticam Olympus TG-5 & TG-6 Underwater Housing NA-TG5
Nauticam Olympus TG-5 & TG-6 Underwater Housing NA-TG5
Add a Wide Lens
Take the camera from 62° to 165° of coverage!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $7,389.85
Overview / Product Description
Nauticam NA-TG5 Underwater Housing for Olympus Tough TG-5 & TG-6 Waterproof Camera
COMPACT DESIGN PACKED WITH FEATURESNauticam is pleased to announce the release of its NA-TG5 housing for the Tough TG-5, the pocketable “ultra-rugged” little camera from Olympus. The TG-5 features some impressive upgrades from the extremely popular TG-4 and TG-3 series cameras, including 4K 30p and FHD 1080p 120fps high-speed video. The camera is rated to be waterproof down to 15m/50ft without a housing, but with the Nauticam NA-TG5 housing, it is capable of producing images all the way down to a whopping 100m or 330 feet! This combination of impressive features in a compact rugged aluminum housing makes it ideal for technical divers, rental fleets or anyone looking for great image quality in a small portable system.
Olympus Tough TG-5The TG-5 has earned the right to be called tough. It is designed to withstand harsh conditions and everyday mishaps. The lens has even been sealed with double-pane glass to prevent fogging and condensation. Olympus didn’t sacrifice image quality to build a tough camera. The TG-5 has a new 12MP BSI CMOS Sensor with better low light performance and a TruePic VIII processor. That is the same processor found in the Olympus OM-D E-M1 II and allows the camera to shoot up to 20fps. Video features now include 4K 30p, FHD 120fps high-speed video and Manual Focus with Focus Peaking. The unique microscope mode gives the TG-5 the highest macro reproduction ratio of any camera currently on the market
Key Camera Specifications
- 12 Megapixel BSI-CMOS 1/2.3
- TruePic VIII processor
- 3.0” LCD (460K Dots)
- 4K 30p
- 4K Timelapse Video
- FHD 120fps High-Speed Video
- Manual Focus with Focus Peaking
- Action Track Sensor System
- Zero-lag Pro Capture Mode
- RAW Capture
- Microscope Modes
- 20fps Seq. Shooting
- High-Speed F2.0 Wide Angle Lens
- Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Waterproof-rated to IPX8 for use underwater to depths of 50′ / 15m
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C
- Shockproof from falls up to 7′ / 2.1m high
- Crushproof to withstand up to 220 lbf / 100 kgf of pressure
- Dustproof-rated to IP6X to protect the internal components of the camera
The NA-TG-5 HousingThe NA-TG5 brings legendary Nauticam durability and ergonomics to the Olympus TG-5. The milled aluminum housing incorporates features pioneered in the SLR, mirrorless and digital cinema lines. All of the camera controls are clearly labeled, and the video record button is easily identified by shape and color. The proven rotary locking latch makes closing the housing simple and secure. The integrated thumb grip and sculpted shutter button make handling the housing intuitive and comfortable. The NA-TG5 comes with handle brackets and a shutter release extension for users that wish to use the optional handles and trays. Other housing features include 2 fiber optic ports, easy access zoom lever, a 52mm threaded mount for auxiliary lenses, scratch resistant rear window, M10 threaded hole and cold shoe attachment point.
Recommended AccessoriesTo get the most out of your NA-TG5, Nauticam offers a number of optional accessories. The new ring diffuser is the perfect lighting accessory for the close working distance of the microscope mode on the TG-5 and uses the built-in pop up flash on the camera. Optional trays and handles with rubberized ergonomic grips provide a sturdy and comfortable base to operate the system from.
- New Ring Diffuser
- Universal fiber optic cable system (26216) for Inon, Sea&Sea, and Nauticam.
- New M52 to M67 adaptor ring
- CMC-1 (81301)
- CMC-2 (81302)
- Wet-mate Dome Port (38013)
- LCD Magnifier with Dioptric Adjustment (25106)
- LCD Magnifier attachment rails (25123)
- Easitray II with left handle (71206)
- Flexitray II with left handle (71207)
- Adjustable right handle II (for Easitray II & Flexitray II) (71208)
- Flexitray plate II W with left handle (Flexitray plate II W with left handle (71209)
- Hand strap for Mirrorless IL camera & compact camera housing (36316)
- Long hand strap for Mirrorless IL camera & compact camera housing (36323)
- Full line of mounting accessories for lighting, including mount balls, strobe adapters, arms, clamps, and specialty items
- Replacement Housing O-ring for NA-TG-5 (90126)
Clearly Labeled ControlsThe camera controls are clearly labeled, and the video record button is easily identified by shape and color.
Sculpted Shutter ButtonThe sculpted shutter button and easy access zoom lever, have an intuitive feeling not found in lesser housings.
Shutter Release ExtensionThe NA-TG5 comes with handle brackets and a shutter release extension for users that wish to use the optional handles and trays.
Rotary Locking LatchAn oversized rotary latch seals the housing and securely locks in place without risk of accidental opening.
Fiber Optic PortsThe housing includes 2 fiber optic ports for triggering external strobes.
52mm Threaded MountThe 52mm threaded mount accepts the new M52 to M67 adaptor ring allowing the extensive line up of Nauticam M67 wet lenses to be mounted on the housing.
Cold Shoe And M10 HoleThe NA-TG5 has an M10 threaded hole and cold shoe for attaching accessories.
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Weight: 0.62kg
- Dimensions: 162mm (W) × 75mm (H) × 1103mm (D)