Isotta GH5 Underwater Housing for Panasonic GH5 Mirrorless Camera
<ul> <li>One Hand Open/Close</li> <li>Large Selection Of Ports And Extension Ring</li> <li>Machined Aluminum</li> <li>Dual O-Ring Seals</li> </ul>
SKU: # is-gh5
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / Canada!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
Isotta GH5 Underwater Housing for Panasonic GH5 Cameras
The housing for Panasonic DMC-GH5 allows to capitalize on the camera full potential and to capture amazing pictures underwater.
Product detailsAn easy to use highly professional product has been created through techniques and innovations gained from years of experience. Easy access to all key/main camera controls, even with gloves, by means of clearly labeled lasered long life buttons.
The back door has a large window anti-scratch glass for a fine camera display and optical viewfinder view and it is entirely detached from the front body to make easier the camera fitting.
The housing stands with great stability due to sturdy and wide rubber feet located on the bottom.
ONE HAND OPEN/CLOSEIt's very easy to open and close Panasonic DMC-GH5, without efforts by the user thanks to the upper helicoid and the bottom centered pins the camera is placed easily into the housing on a sliding tray that keeps the camera robustly in place.
PORTS AND EXTENSION RINGA large selection of ports and extension rings are available. The removable port is fitted thanks to markers and a bayonet 102mm connection to the Panasonic DMC-GH5 housing. The interchangeable port bodies and extensions rings combine to allow the use of most of the lenses on the market for maximum versatility and performance.
LIGHTINGTwo fiber optic connections are placed in front of the built-in flash and allow the use of external strobes.
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETYOnly the best materials are used to manufacture our housings such as anodized aluminum, which is anti-corodal and thermo-coated, and stainless steel. A longlasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. Dual high precision and quality O-Ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and/or removable parts a red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user. Working depth is 100 meters. Different accessories can be fitted directly on the handles, using the Isotta top handle or the M6 and M8 threaded holes on the bottom.
- ON/OFF of Panasonic DMC-GH5
- Own camera strobe open/close
- Ergonomic camera focusing and shutter button for an easy use with gloves
- Lens release
- Rear control panel
- Upper control panel
- All controls are available on the housing
- Front lip
- Replacement O-Ring kit
- Silicone Grease 10gr
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
- Signature red color anodized aluminum body
- Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory)
- Two fiber optic connectors
- One M16 port, optionally with electrical sync cord bulkheads
- One M16 port for installation of accessories, e.g. vacuum valves or monitors
- Back housing completely separable from the front housing
- Tray with lock for the easy fitting of the camera
- Single-hand closing knob for back housing
- Aluminum buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls
- Wide back display viewfinder glass with optical viewfinder
- Dual O-Ring seals on all buttons and removable parts
- Moisture sensor with LED indicator (replaceable battery)
- Removable port - 102mm bayonet
- Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening
- Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing on boat floors or sea floor
- M8 hole located on upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights
- Two M6 holes positioned on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods
- External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible
- Depth rated to 100m
- Weight: 2,200 gr
- Size: 135 W. x 225 D. x 175 H.
- AS581 - O-ring Set for Panasonic DMC-GH5
- AS785 - Front lid for housing
- AS089 - T Socket