Isotta Sony a7 III & a7R III Underwater Housing Alpha 7RIII
<ul> <li>Double O-rings on Every Seal</li> <li>Vacuum System Ready</li> <li>One Hand Open/Close</li> <li>Depth rated to 100 meters / 330 feet</li> </ul>
SKU: # is-a7iii
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / Canada!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
Isotta Alpha 7RIII Underwater Housing for Sony a7 III & a7R III Mirrorless Cameras
An easy to use highly professional product has been created through techniques and innovations gained from years of experience. Easy access to all key/main camera controls, even with gloves, by means of clearly labeled lasered long life buttons.
The back door has a large window glass for a fine camera display and optical viewfinder view and it is entirely detached from the front body to make easier the camera fitting.
The housing stands with great stability due to sturdy and wide rubber feet located on the bottom.
ONE HAND OPEN/CLOSEIt's very easy to open and close Sony a7 III, without efforts by the user thanks to the upper helicoid and the bottom centered pins the camera is placed easily into the housing on a sliding tray that keeps the camera robustly in place.
PORTS AND EXTENSION RINGA series of ports and extension rings are available in the dedicated section. The removable port is fitted thanks to markers and a bayonet 120 mm connection to the Sony a7 III housing. The interchangeable port bodies and extensions rings allow the use of most of the lenses on the market for maximum versatility and performance.
LIGHTINGTwo fiber optic connections allow the use of external strobes through the manual trigger. The housing features three M16 holes for installation of accessories, e.g. sync cords, vacuum valves, monitors.
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETYOnly the best materials are used to manufacture our housings such as anodized aluminum, which is anticorodal and thermo-coated, and stainless steel. A longlasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. Dual high precision and quality O-Ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and/or removable parts a red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user. Working depth is 100 meters. Different accessories can be fitted directly on the handles or by means of an M8 upper threaded hole, using the Isotta top handle or via the M6 and M8 threaded holes on the bottom.
- ON/OFF of Sony a7 III
- Ergonomic camera focusing and shutter button for an easy use with gloves
- Lens release
- Rear control panel
- Upper control panel
- All controls are available on the housing
- Front Cap
- Spare O-Ring kit
- Silicone Grease 10gr
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
- Red color anodized aluminum body
- Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory)
- Two fiber optic connections
- Three M16 holes for installation of accessories, e.g. sync cords, vacuum valves, monitors
- Back housing completely detachable from the front housing
- Tray with lock for the easy insertion of the camera
- Single-hand closing knob for the back of the housing
- Aluminum buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls
- Wide back display viewfinder glass
- Double O-Ring seals on all buttons and removable parts
- Moisture sensor with LED indicator (replaceable battery)
- Removable port -120 mm bayonet
- Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening
- Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing on boat floors or sea floor
- M8 hole located on upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights
- Two M6 holes located on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods
- External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible
- Depth rated to 100 meters
- Weight: 2150 grams with handles
- Size in mm: 220 W. x 130 D. x 193 H (with handles)
- AS587 - O-Ring Set for Sony Alpha 7II/Alpha 7SII/Alpha 7RII/Alpha 7III/Alpha 7RIII
- AS785 - Front lid for housing
- AS089 - T Socket