Gates PF4K Underwater Housing for Phantom Flex 4K Camera
Gates is proud to announce the PF4K Underwater Housing for Phantom Flex 4K Cinema Camera. This camera will allow you to capture crisp Ultra High Definition 4k video at incredible high speeds at up to 1,000 fps. With the camera's low noise, high dynamic range and frame rate, you will be able to capture the fasted motion underwater in stunning 4K style.
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / Canada!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
Designed specifically for the Phantom Flex 4K camera, the Gates Flex 4K housing provides underwater imaging at 4K resolution and an unprecedented 960 fps. Fast action sequences like predation and feeding are a super slow motion delight. Developed in close collaboration with Vision Research Inc. the Flex 4K housing includes integrated features like remote run / stop and full camera menu access. Of course Gates benchmark 2-year renewable warranty and legendary reliability are standard with the Flex 4K housing.
Reaching the far corners of the world, Gates housings are tasked with demanding projects extending from marine research and military to television and cinema productions. Experts know that failure is not an option; so they never take a chance.... they take a Gates!
- Durable, "Bulletproof" machined aluminum, black type III 'hard' anodize finish, and sealed with a nickel- acetate process.
- TVL55 External Color Monitor is standard with the Flex 4K.
- Pro Controls such as manual focus, iris and white balance are standard.
- Changeable Buoyancy and Trim: Add / remove trim weights for ideal balance -- just the way you like it.
- Reliable Fingertip Controls are 100% Mechanical -- no sticky buttons, faulty electronics or dead batteries!
- Quality Optics means clarity, sharpness and no vignetting (cutoff dark corners) to spoil your images.
- 2-Year Warranty. Only Gates offers a 2-year renewable warranty on all housings.
- Seal Check assures housing integrity before entering the water.
- Controls (All Mechanical)
- Power On/Off
- Soft Keys x6
- Trigger (LOOP mode) and Record / Stop (R/S mode)
- Select / Set Roller
- Direct Lens Coupled (manual) Focus, Iris, Zoom
- Dimensions: TBD
- Depth Rating: 200 feet / 61 meters
- Construction: Machined aluminum. Type III hard anodize finish. Stainless steel hardware.
- Dry: 33 lbs (PE160 / Glass SP80)
- In water: Slightly negative and adjustable
- Batteries: Hawkwood RP-150 / RP-165 and other V-Lock
- Warranty: 2 Years Renewable
- Standard Port SP80: Optical dome is field replaceable. Acrylic and A/R coated glass versions available.
- Flat Port FP80: A simple flat element good for macro work. Element is field replaceable.
- Comm Input: Records diver communications.
- HD-SDI Surface Feed, for topside Director viewing and / or recording.
- Water Alarm with visible and cascading audio is easily seen and heard underwater.
- Gates Tripod collapses to the housing when not in use.
- Customizations are routine and welcome at Gates.
- Camera Housing,
- TVL External Monitor,
- Seal Check Unit,
- Tool Kit,
- O-Ring and Spares Kit,
- Hard-Sided Shipping Case