USED - Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K Camera & Nauticam NA-BMPCCII Underwater Housing
USED - Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K Camera & Nauticam NA-BMPCCII Underwater Housing
Ports & Lenses NOT Included
SKU: # us-bmd-poketcincm4k-na-16501
Regular Price $6,661.00
Sale Price $3,999.00
You Save $2,662.00
Price as Configured
Add a Spare Battery
Add a Tripod Setup
Nothing makes the footage look better than good stability. Check out all the options listed below.
Price as Configured
Overview / Product Description
USED - Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K Camera & Nauticam NA-BMPCCII Underwater Housing
- Includes Camera & housing
- N85 Port System
- Included Vacuum & Leak System
- Machined Aluminum Housing
- Depth Rated: 100m / 330feet
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
The revolutionary new Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is the camera you’ve been asking for! It features an all-new handheld design that puts the latest advanced digital film technology into the palm of your hand! The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K has a 4/3 size sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range and dual native ISO up to 25,600. That means you get stunning HDR images and incredible low light performance! The external controls give you quick access to essential functions, while the large 5-inch touchscreen makes it easy to frame shots, focus accurately and change camera settings. Images are recorded onto standard SD/UHS-II or CFast 2.0 cards in Blackmagic RAW and ProRes at up to 120 frames per second! In addition, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K has an MFT lens mount, built-in microphones, mini XLR input, full-sized HDMI, 3D LUT support, Bluetooth, USB-C Expansion Port and more!
The new Blackmagic Camera 6.2 update adds support for Blackmagic RAW to the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, giving you the quality of full, visually lossless camera RAW images, with the size and speed of traditional video file formats! Because the files are so small, you’ll be able to record much longer programs on the media you already own. You’ll also be able to change parameters such as exposure, saturation, midtone detail, and more. Best of all, just like traditional RAW formats, these changes are completely non-destructive! You’ll be able to choose between 3:1, 5:1, 8:1 and 12:1 constant bit-rate recording or between constant quality Q0 and Q5 recording. With Blackmagic RAW 12:1, you can record more than 2 hours of 4K DCI footage to a single 256GB SD UHS-II card, giving you stunning cinematic quality images on incredibly small, inexpensive cards!
Portable, Affordable and Professional
Now you can shoot anything in 4K!The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K gives you the professional features you need, all in a portable and affordable design that can be used anywhere. It’s perfect for shooting independent films and documentaries, fashion shows, travel blogs, web videos, weddings, corporate video, sports and more. The incredible image quality, advanced Blackmagic Design color science, and Blackmagic RAW recording features let you shoot images that rival professional digital film cameras costing tens of thousands more. That means you get the image quality you need to seamlessly mix footage from the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K with other types of cameras used on high-end Hollywood feature films and episodic television shows!
Elegant Modern Design
Designed to be portable, packed with features and fully expandable!The portable handheld design of the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K gives you incredible mobility without sacrificing features. The highly compact form factor features a carbon fiber reinforced composite body that makes it extremely durable and lightweight so you can take it anywhere. You get a super bright 5” screen, 4 built-in microphones, built in recorders and external buttons and dials that give you fast access to the most important functions. That means you can quickly check framing and focus, capture audio and record your files without having to carry around extra monitors, microphones, recorders, and cables. You also get lots of mounting points, a mini XLR input with phantom power, Bluetooth control and more. With the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, you get a fully featured portable digital film camera that’s flexible and expandable!
4K Digital Film Sensor
Excellent low light performance and wide dynamic range!The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K features a full size 4/3 sensor that gives you 4096 x 2160 resolution with an incredible 13 stops of dynamic range for true digital film quality. Because it’s full size, the 4/3 sensor reduces crop factor, giving you a wider field of view. It also has dual native ISO up to 25,600 so you get incredible low light performance! The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K can record at up to 60 frames per second in 4K and up to a massive 120 frames per second for windowed HD. The camera features fourth-generation Blackmagic Design color science with film, video and extended video modes. The new extended mode gives you the latitude of film with the convenience of video, so you get great looking images without having to do a lot of work in post-production!
Next generation codec with the quality of RAW and the speed of video!Blackmagic RAW is a revolutionary, next-generation codec that gives you stunning visually lossless images, extensive metadata support, and highly optimized GPU and CPU accelerated processing, constant quality, and constant bitrate encoding options and more! That means you get the quality and workflow advantages of RAW formats with the speed and ease of use of a video codec. With Blackmagic RAW, you can choose compression levels up to an astounding 12:1 and still get stunning images that can be used for feature films, documentaries, and broadcast programming! When it comes to post-production, you get total control over RAW settings such as ISO, white balance, exposure, contrast and saturation in DaVinci Resolve.
Generation 4 Color Science
Accurate skin tones and faithful color reproductionBlackmagic RAW uses Blackmagic Design Generation 4 Color Science for reproducing extremely accurate skin tones and gorgeous, lifelike colors that rival those of cameras costing tens of thousands of dollars more! Images are encoded using a custom non‑linear 12‑bit space designed to provide the maximum amount of color data and dynamic range. Unlike traditional RAW workflows that rely on LUTs which alter the pixel data in a harsh way, Blackmagic RAW is non-destructive. It harnesses the power of metadata to ensure that the creative vision of the cinematographer is carried through to post-production. Most importantly, the free SDK lets third-party software applications use the embedded sensor profile metadata if required, as well as Blackmagic Design color science for predictable and accurate image rendering that yields consistent color throughout the entire pipeline.
MFT Lens Mount
Compatible with your current lenses!The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K uses the same MFT (micro four thirds) lens mount as the original Pocket Cinema Camera so you can use the lenses you already have! The MFT lens mount was designed specifically for smaller camera bodies with shorter flange focal distance. This means you can get high-quality professional lenses that are much smaller than ever before! The MFT mount is extremely flexible and allows for different lens adapters. You can get adapters for PL, C, EF and more, so you can use lenses from manufacturers such as Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Leica, and even Panavision!
Record using standard SD cards, UHS-II cards or CFast 2.0 media!When it comes to recording, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K gives you 3 kinds of media to choose from. Images can be recorded onto standard SD cards, faster UHS‑II cards or CFast 2.0 cards. High definition video can be recorded using regular inexpensive SD cards. Higher performance UHS‑II and CFast cards can be used for recording 4K DCI in all supported formats and frame rates. With Blackmagic RAW 12:1, you can even record 4K DCI images to an SD UHS‑II card, giving you stunning cinematic quality images on incredibly small, inexpensive cards. For longer recording times, you can also record directly to an external SSD or flash disk using the built-in USB‑C Expansion Port! Best of all, there’s nothing proprietary. The files will work with all professional post-production software. You can even mount the media cards on your computer and start editing directly from them using the included DaVinci Resolve Studio software!
High-speed USB-C connection for direct external recording!The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K features an innovative high-speed USB-C Expansion Port. USB-C is fast, flexible and even provides power, so it’s quickly becoming standard on all modern computers and devices. The massive bandwidth of USB-C makes it possible to connect external accessories such as flash drives and SSDs for significantly longer recording times. This can be important when shooting 12‑bit Blackmagic RAW or high quality lossless 12-bit RAW or even high frame rate 60 frames per second 4K. Best of all, when you’re done shooting you can use the same drive for editing and post-production!
Get the same advanced features as larger cameras!The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K uses the same Blackmagic OS as URSA Mini Pro. That means you get the world’s most advanced camera operating system and many of the same professional features found on larger cameras! If you’re just getting started, you can learn how to use the Pocket Cinema Camera 4K today and move up to an URSA Mini when you’re ready! If you already use an URSA Mini, there’s nothing new to learn! You get a modern touchscreen interface that uses simple tap and swipe gestures to adjust settings, add metadata and view recording status. The Blackmagic OS gives you incredible control of advanced camera features including 3D LUTs for both recording and monitoring, HDR output via HDMI, metadata entry, custom presets, extended video format, Bluetooth remote control, external timecode from the audio input, RAW recording and more!
Super Large Touchscreen
Large and bright 5” touchscreen makes focusing fast and easy!The back of the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K features a super bright, large 5-inch touchscreen. This makes it easy for you to frame shots and accurately focus, without having to carry around an external monitor or viewfinder! You get the same menus and interface found on URSA Mini cameras, including on-screen overlays for recording parameters, status, histogram, focus, and peaking indicators and playback controls. In addition, you can apply 3D LUTs so you can monitor the shot with the desired color and look. Not only can you use the 3D LUT for monitoring, but it can also even be baked into the recorded footage. There’s even a speaker located near the screen, which makes it easy to quickly play back and review shots on set!
Built-in microphones and a mini XLR input!The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K gives you professional high fidelity audio recording so you don’t have to carry around a separate sound recorder! The camera features a mini XLR input with48 volts of phantom power for connecting professional microphones such as lapel mics and booms. There are also built-in microphones with an extremely low noise floor so you can capture great sound on location! There’s even a 3.5mm stereo audio jack so you can use different types of video camera microphones.
HDMI monitoring, mini XLR audio input, power and more!Even though it’s small and portable, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K has a full-size HDMI connector built in! You get support for advanced features such as HDR output and a clean 10-bit output with on-screen overlays showing full camera status, making it perfect for on set monitoring. There’s also a mini XLR connection with48 volts of phantom power for attaching professional microphones, a 3.5 mm video camera style microphone input and a professional locking DC power connector!
Flexible Power Options
Battery, DC, and USB-C so you can shoot all day long!The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K uses standard removable LP-E6 type batteries. You also get a locking DC power connector so it can’t be accidentally disconnected in the middle of a shoot. The included 100 ‑ 240-volt plug pack can be used to simultaneously power the camera and charge the LP-E6 battery. Plus, it includes international socket adapters so it can be used anywhere in the world! The USB-C Expansion Port accepts power so you can charge the battery from portable battery packs, a mobile phone charger or even your laptop computer! The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K gives you a wide range of flexible power options so you can shoot all day!
Includes DaVinci Resolve Studio
Professional editing, visual effects, color correction, and audio post!The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K includes a full version of DaVinci Resolve Studio, which is a complete postproduction solution. You get the world’s most advanced solution that combines professional editing, color correction, audio post, and visual effects all in one software tool! DaVinci Resolve is used to finish more Hollywood feature films than any other solution, so you'll get the best possible post-production tools to edit native video from your camera and retain every bit of quality. Whether you’re working on major Hollywood feature films, episodic television productions, music videos, commercials or even the latest YouTube shoot, DaVinci Resolve Studio gives you a completely lossless workflow for native editing, color correction, effects, audio, and delivery, so your video always looks as good as possible!
- Effective Sensor Size: 18.96mm x 10mm (Four Thirds)
- Lens Mount: Active MFT mount.
- Lens Control: Iris, focus and zoom on supported lenses.
- Dynamic Range: 13 Stops.
- Dual Native ISO: 400 and 3200
- Shooting Resolutions: 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI), 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD), 1920 x 1080 (HD).
- Frame Rates: Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution and codec selected. Project frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported. Off-speed frame rates up to 60 fps in 4K DCI, 120 fps in HD windowed.
- Focus: Auto focus available using compatible lenses.
- Iris Control: Iris wheel and touchscreen slider for manual iris adjustment on electronically controllable lenses, iris button for instant auto iris settings on compatible lenses.
- Screen Dimensions: 5” 1920 x 1080.
- Screen Type: LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- Metadata Support: Automatically populated lens data from electronic Micro Four Thirds lenses. Automatic recording of camera settings and slate data such as project, scene number, take and special notes.
- Controls: Touchscreen menus on the 5-inch screen. 1 x Power Switch, 1 x Record Button, 1 x Stills Button, 1 x Scroll Wheel with push integrated into handgrip, 1 x ISO Button, 1 x White Balance, 1 x Shutter Button, 3 x software configurable Fn buttons, 1 x High Frame Rate (HFR) Button, 1 x Zoom Button, 1 x Menu Button, 1 x Play Button, 1 x Focus Button and 1 x IRIS Button.
- Total Video Inputs: None.
- Total Video Outputs: 1 x HDMI Type A
- Analog Audio Inputs: 1 x mini XLR analog switchable between mic with phantom power support and line level (up to +14dBu). 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Input. Can also be used for Timecode input.
- Analog Audio Outputs: 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Computer Interface: USB Type-C for external drive recording and software updates.
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone.
- Built-in Speaker: 1 x mono speaker.
- SD Video Standards: None.
- HD Video Standards: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60.
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p59.94, 2160p60.
- 4K DCI Standards: 4KDCIp23.98, 4KDCIp24, 4KDCIp25, 4KDCIp29.97, 4KDCIp30, 4KDCIp50, 4KDCIp59.94, 4KDCIp60.
- Media: 1 x CFast card slot, 1 x SD UHS-II card slot, 1 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 expansion port for external media for Blackmagic RAW and ProRes Recording.
- Media Format: Can format media to ExFAT (Windows/Mac) or HFS+ (Mac) file systems.
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 3:1,
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 5:1,
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 8:1,
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 12:1,
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Quality Q0,
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Quality Q5,
- ProRes 422 HQ QuickTime,
- ProRes 422 QuickTime,
- ProRes 422 LT QuickTime,
- ProRes 422 Proxy QuickTime.
- Storage Type: 1 x CFast 2.0.
- 1 x SD UHS-II card.: 1 x high-speed USB-C expansion port for external media.
- Storage Rates: Storage rates based on 30 frames per second.
- 4096 x 2160:
- Blackmagic RAW 3:1 - 135 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 5:1 - 81 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 8:1 - 51 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 12:1 - 34 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW Q0 - 81 to 203 MB/s *
- Blackmagic RAW Q5 - 21 to 58 MB/s **
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ - 117.88 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 - 78.63 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 LT - 54.63 MB/s
- Apple ProRes Proxy - 24.25 MB/s
- 3840 x 2160:
- Blackmagic RAW 3:1 - 127 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 5:1 - 76 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 8:1 - 48 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 12:1 - 32 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW Q0 - 76 to 190 MB/s *
- Blackmagic RAW Q5 - 19 to 55 MB/s **
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ - 110 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 - 73.6 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 LT - 51 MB/s
- Apple ProRes Proxy - 22.4 MB/s
- 1920 x 1080:
- Blackmagic RAW 3:1 - 33 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 5:1 - 20 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 8:1 - 13 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 12:1 - 8 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW Q0 - 20 to 49 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW Q5 - 5 to 14 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ - 27.5 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 - 18.4 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 LT - 12.75 MB/s
- Apple ProRes Proxy - 5.6 MB/s
- Recording Formats: Blackmagic RAW Q0, Q5, 3:1, 5:1, 8:1 and 12:1 at 4096 x 2160, 3R0 and 1920 x 1080 with film, extended video or video dynamic range. ProRes at 4096 x 2160, 3840 x 2160 and 1920 x 1080 with film, extended video or video dynamic range or custom 3D LUT.
- Software Included
- Pocket Cinema Camera 4K Operating System.
- DaVinci Resolve Studio on SD Card.
- Blackmagic Camera Setup.
- Mac 10.13 High Sierra,
- Mac 10.14 Mojave or later.
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- Power Supply: 1 x External 12V power supply.
- External Power Input: 1 x 2-pin locking connector.
- Battery Type: Canon LP-E6.
- Battery Life: Approximately 60 minutes (recording at 24 fps without any external USB-C device connected)
- Power: 12V-20V
- Operating Temperature: 0°to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°to 45°C (-4° to 113°F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
- Lens turret dust cap.
- 30W power supply with locking connector and international adapters.
- LP‑E6 Battery
- SD card with software and manual.
- Welcome card.
- DaVinci Resolve Studio with the activation key.
Nauticam Blackmagic 4K Pocket Cinema Camera Underwater Housing NA-BMPCCII
With the Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, Blackmagic is giving users affordable 4K Raw video. The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K delivers true DCI 4K capture at 60fps recorded in either 12-bit Blackmagic raw format or a variety of 10-bit ProRes flavors. Video can be recorded internally to SD or CFast 2.0 cards or via USB-C to a compact SSD. The MicroFourThirds mount means a large selection of lenses.
The Nauticam NA-BMPCCII goes beyond just housing the Pocket Cinema Camera 4K by also supporting additional batteries, a portable SSD and the ability to use external monitors or recorders.
THE BLACKMAGIC POCKET CINEMA CAMERA 4KBlackmagic has built its reputation on defying convention and over-delivering specifications at a reasonable price point. This has perhaps never been truer than with the new Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K.
Sporting a spec sheet that compares to cameras costing thousands of dollars more, the Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K provides true DCI 4K @ 60fps from its MFT sensor with an impressive 13 stops of dynamic range. 1080 HD can be recorded up to 120fps in a windowed format. Particularly impressive; the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K can record this resolution internally to UHS-II V90 SD or CFast 2.0 cards in either 10-Bit ProRes or 12-Bit Raw formats. This significant improvement in workflow for professionals and enthusiasts can be taken even further with the world’s first USB-C output to compact SSD recording provided by any manufacturer. Not only does this allow up to 2TB of storage for uninterrupted shooting, but it also provides immediate access to clips for editing. No additional downloads or transcoding!
Underwater shooters will appreciate the new dual native ISO allowing superior low light/low noise performance as well the large, bright five-inch touchscreen monitor with extensive tools that may eliminate the need for an external monitor in many applications. The Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K may well prove to be the ultimate run-and-gun camera whether as a primary rig or the “small” B camera that goes where others won’t.
- Full-size HDMI with clean 10-Bit Output
- 3D LUT compatible – whether just for monitoring or baked into the footage as well
- 4 built-in mics and mini-XLR audio input with 48V phantom power
- Standard Canon LP-E6 Batteries
- 4th Generation Black Magic Color Science
THE NA-BMPCCII UNDERWATER HOUSINGThe NA-BMPCCII is not just an update of the original NA-BMPCC, it is a ground-up redesign for the new Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K designed to take full advantage of the great new features of this cinema camera.
MISSION CONTROLNauticam's design philosophy is driven by allowing immediate access to all essential controls within easy reach of the handles, allowing the shooter to make adjustments without having to take their eyes off the screen. Within reach of the right handle are the trigger as well as a control dial for iris, a lever to capture still images as well as a double thumb lever for the white balance and autofocus. A recessed double thumb lever, situated between the trigger and the rear thumb lever accesses the ISO and Shutter Angle (Shutter Speed). Three assignable buttons are atop the housing near the right handle as well as three buttons on the right rear for HFR, Auto-Iris, Zoom, and Menu. A thumb lever on the left side activates Review.
The NA-BMPCCII features DSLR style ergonomic handles with stainless steel stiffening brackets that are compatible with the optional handle strap (PN 28130). The rear monitor window is compatible with the Monitor Shade for the NA-502 Housing (PN 17916) which attaches via four screws.
The underside of the housing has mounting points for use with the Tripod Mounting Ball Set (PN 25218) removing the use for a bulky tripod plate.
PREMIUM PROFESSIONAL OPTICSThe NA-BMPCCII is built around the N85 Port System which offers a variety of port configurations for a large selection of lenses. The Pocket Cinema Camera 4K features a four-thirds lens mount making it compatible with the Olympus M.Zuiko 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II R lens that when paired with the WWL-1 provides ultra-sharp full-zoom-through wide-angle performance. The WWL-1, when used with the bayonet mount system can be exchanged underwater for the optional CMC-1 or CMC-2 to allow for the capturing of up to 130º wide-angle, macro and super-macro all on the same dive.
HDMI 2.0 READYThe housing features several bulkheads including the large-bore M28 which supports the use of an HDMI 2.0 recorder such as the Atomos Ninja V through the Nauticam Atomos Ninja V Housing (PN 17922).
CUSTOM BATTERY PACK AND SSD SUPPORTTo allow for increased run-time, the NA-BMPCCII comes with a custom battery cage that holds 4 x 18650 Lithium Batteries (batteries not included). This battery cage sits securely beneath the camera inside the housing and connects directly to the camera's power supply input. With 4x3400 mAh batteries, the run-time of the system can exceed 3 hours. Atop the camera's position inside the housing is a slot that holds a compact T5 SSD which connects to the camera via USB-C.
- Canon LP-E6 internal battery: 40min
- 4 x 16850 Battery: up to 160min
- Total Run Time: 3hrs 20min
VACUUM CHECK AND LEAK DETECTION SYSTEMThe Nauticam vacuum check and leak detection system is shipped with NA-BMPCCII as standard equipment. With the pre-installed vacuum valve, this monitoring system provides constant updates on the watertight and safe-to-dive status of the housing. A simple color-coded LED lighting system lets the user know that the vacuum is solid, or that the housing is losing vacuum. Leak detection is built into the same circuit, so if there is water intrusion, an audible and visual indication will occur.
The Nauticam system is temperature compensated, eliminating false alarms caused by a change in outside temperature, or from a camera heating up on an action-packed dive.
HOUSING LOCKING LATCHESThe industry's easiest to use housing closure system, requiring very little hand strength to operate, secures the housing back in place. The latches are safely locked to prevent accidental opening but are easy to open when needed for a quick battery or memory card change.
PATENTED PORT LOCKING SYSTEMUnveiled on the very first Nauticam DSLR housing in 2009, this locking lever has become a signature of the Nauticam brand. No twisting or threading action is required to mount a port, and it locks securely in place with this lever. Nauticam also offers locking port extensions, meaning a dome will never twist, even when used with a long extension ring.
SSD RECORDING VIA USB-CThe NA-BMPCCII features a notch above the camera holds a T5 compact SSD which is connected to the camera via USB-C and allow for the recording of Raw or ProRes video to high-capacity edit-ready media.
MISSION CONTROLThe NA-BMPCCII is designed with the Nauticam Mission Control philosophy ensuring access to essential controls within easy reach of the handles. Thumb levers provide access to ISO, Shutter Speed, White Balance, Autofocus, and Review.
AUXILIARY BATTERY CAGEThe NA-BMPCCII ships with an auxiliary battery cage that holds 4 x 1650 lithium batteries. The cage sits securely below the camera and can provide a total run time in excess of 3 hours with 4 x 3400 mAh batteries. Batteries are not included.
What's In the Box:
- NA-BMPCCII Housing with 4x18650 Battery Holder (excludes batteries) and M16 Vacuum Valve (25625) pre-installed
- 90134 Spare Housing O-ring, Lubricant and Removal Tool
- CR2032 Battery (for vacuum system)
- Padded Travel Case
- Allen Wrench Set
- 28130 Hand Strap for 28113 (For NA-1DXII/D500/D5/80D/A9)
- 17916 Monitor hood for NA-501 /502 housing
- 25218 Mounting Ball Set for Tripod (for NA-A9/A7RIII) *production only
- 36336 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C to C cable with connectors (to use with Samsung SSD T5)
- 17922 Nauticam Atomos Ninja V housing (HDMI 2.0) for Atomos Ninja V 5” 4Kp60 4:4:2 10-bit Recorder/Monitor/Player
- Dimensions: 370mm(W) x 220mm(H) x 124mm (D)
- Weight in air: 3.2 kg
- Depth Rating: 100m