Recsea WHC-G1X Underwater Housing for Canon G1X
Introducing an aluminum housing body for the Canon PowerShot G1X camera. With control of all camera functions necessary underwater, the Recsea G1X housing gives maximum potential. Recsea has scored another big hit with their all new housing for the Canon G1X camera. The small size and ergonomic design of the Recsea G1X housing is perfect for the traveler who wants to keep their system small, but wants professional level features
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
This product has been discontinued. Please scroll down for accessories and other options.
Overview / Product Description
- Compact and durable, precision machined corrosion-resistant aluminum housing.
- Lightweight, designed to withstand depths of 100 meters (328 feet).
- Changeable Lens Port System for 28LD Port Adapter and other options.
- Original dial locking mechanism for easy opening and closing.
- Front Dial.
- Rear Control Dial.
- Half-Press Shutter Trigger for precise camera shutter control.
- Dual Back Cover O-Ring System for added protection.
- Complete camera function control.
High Hold Ability & One-hand Control
You can place your ring and little fingers on the front of the molded casing and your thumb on the back. The curve of the port lock buckle fits in your palm naturally and enables a secure grip with natural 3 point fixing.All the controllability such as pressing the shutter lever halfway can be achieved, even the zoom lever can be easily controlled with one finger, and the controller ring etc. is integrated on the right side. Ideal "One-hand Control" is possible.
Safety Lock Buckle
Introduces a large rotary buckle that received favorable reviews when used with housings that correspond with NEX. It enables secure one-touch sealing without any force. Loaded Safety Lock function prevents unexpected opening.
Optional Fisheye lens port
With optional Wide Lens Port installed, express yourself with wide angle imaging.
Corresponds to the internal strobe. It enables easy macro imaging. It is also possible to connect with the strobes from INON/SEA&SEA by attaching a fiber cable adapter. Up to 2 external strobes can be extended.
Easy attachment for the focus light etc.
The rail for the monitor hood attachment is equipped as standard. Optional "FIX Monitor Hood 3W" can be attached. It makes visible recognition of LCD monitor comfortable even in bright sea
- Colors: Black anodized
- Material: Corrosion resistant aluminum alloy, POM resin etc.
- Weight :
- Dry weight approx. Aprox. 1Kg (Land)
- Underwater weight Aprox. 270g (Freshwater w/camera)
- Dimensions: W150mm x D145mm x H120mm
- Depth rating: 100 meters (328 feet)
In the box:
- Housing for Canon G1X
- Strobe Mask-External Strobe Connection Mount
- Lens Cap
- Hand Strap
- Reserve O-Rings (2 Back Cover, 1 Port)
- O-Ring Removal Pick, O-Ring