Panasonic Lumix S1R Full Frame Mirrorless Camera
- FULL FRAME SENSOR – 47.3-megapixel full-frame MOS sensor that provides a wide dynamic range and excellent performance at high sensitivity (ISO 25600 Max sensitivity)
- 4K VIDEO - Up to 4K 60p/50p recording plus 6K Photo functions and HLG Photo.
- 187MP HIGH-RESOLUTION MODE – A sensor-shift technology suitable for taking very high-resolution landscapes and fine art photos via tripod with toggleable motion correction capabilities
- LVF and MONITOR – 3.2” 2,100K-dot RGBW LCD monitor (3:2 aspect ratio) with triaxial tilt moving element, plus large 5,760k-dot high-resolution OLED eye viewfinder
- RUGGED MIRRORLESS CAMERA DESIGN – Dust/splash/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility.
Ultimate Resolution. Professional Performance.
With a 47.3MP CMOS sensor for realistic detail, focus and image stabilization systems for incredible clarity and more, this full-frame mirrorless camera transports you to a new world of image creation.
47.3MP CMOS Sensor for Expressive Power
With the industry’s highest level of resolution, a 47.3-MP full-frame (36mm x 24mm) CMOS sensor produces finely detailed and stunningly realistic images without any low-pass filter to get in the way.
4K 60p Smooth Video Recording
LUMIX S1 delivers 4K 60p video (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 MP4) in a full-frame format, even in rapidly moving scenes. Heat dissipation allows 4K 30p/24p and full-HD recording with no time limit.
Advanced Recognition Technology
Create with high-speed, high-precision focus at every angle thanks to the unified control of sensor, engine, and lens. 480 fps and DFD technology offer high-precision autofocus of approx. 0.08 seconds.
Built Tough for Rugged Conditions
The durable magnesium alloy die-cast frame is sealed to help protect every seam, dial, and button. The camera is dust and splash-resistant and designed for use in temperatures as low as -10°C.
Unlimited Possibilities with L-Mount7
Leica Camera, Panasonic, and Sigma have aligned to offer photographers a limitless spectrum of mix-and-match creative possibilities.