Panasonic LUMIX GX85 4K Mirrorless Camera
<ul> <li>5-axis in-body sensor stabilizer</li> <li>Eliminates the need for low-pass sensor filters</li> <li>Shoot lighter and faster</li> <li>Thumbwheel controls, integrated viewfinder, and touch control</li> <li>Capture spontaneous moments with 4K imaging</li> <li>Expand creative possibilities</li> <li>USB Mobile Charging Friendly</li> </ul>
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / Canada!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
Panasonic LUMIX GX85 4K Mirrorless Camera
- New 5-axis in-body sensor stabilizer works with LUMIX 2-axis optically stabilized lenses in video and still capture modes using class-leading Dual Image Stabilization.
- Eliminates the need for low-pass sensor filters while boosting fine detail resolving power by nearly 10% over existing 16-Megapixel MFT sensors.
- Shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a Mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs.
- Thumbwheel controls, integrated viewfinder, and touch control enabled tilting LCD to maximize control of the photographic experience.
- Capture spontaneous moments with 4K imaging performance in both 4K video and exclusive 4K PHOTO and Post Focus.
- Expand creative possibilities with 27 (and growing) interchangeable lens options.
- USB Mobile Charging Friendly
For today's interchangeable lens camera enthusiasts - or anyone looking for a lighter, newer more intelligent alternative to bulky DSLRs - Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras deliver impressive no-compromise performance.
Nearly half the size of most DSLRs, the DMC-GX85 delivers impressive large sensor performance in the most compact camera system ever designed by Panasonic LUMIX. Thanks to the elimination of the low pass filter, its fine detail resolving power are boosted nearly 10% over previous 16-Megapixel sensors. Image stabilization is top of its class with the complementary LUMIX 2-axis lens O.I.S. and a new 5-axis in-body I.S., available in either photo or video recording modes.
Camera purists will enjoy the familiar quick-access thumbwheel controls and integrated 2764k-dot eye-level electronic viewfinder, plus a tilting LCD display for greater flexibility in difficult shooting angles. Modern enthusiasts will love the WiFi mobile control and next-generation flexibility that 4K Video, 4K PHOTO, and 4K Post Focus modes bring to the creative experience.
Class-Leading Dual Image StabilizationA new 5-Axis in-body sensor stabilizer works in tandem with LUMIX 2-Axis optically stabilized lenses in either video or still capture modes.
Fine Detail PerformanceThe GX85 eliminates the detail-depriving low-pass filter from the sensor. The result is a near 10% boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 Megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensors.
Travel Light Without CompromiseNearly half the bulk of most DSLRs with the modern hybrid photography performance of a Mirrorless camera.
Familiar Integrated ControlsIntegrated thumb-wheel controls and easily accessible exposure control dials provide a familiar DSLR-like feel and experience.
Improved VisibilityAn integrated 2764k-dot Electronic Viewfinder improves viewability under harsh sunlight and promotes improved shot framing posture for added handheld stability.
Touch Enabled Tilting DisplayA touch-enabled tilting LCD provides 80 degrees of up-tilt and 45 degrees of down-tilt to maximize viewing in difficult framing situations.
Multiple Lens ChoicesExpand and enhance creative possibilities with 27 (and growing) lens options. The most of any Mirrorless camera system available today.
Turn 4K Into Photography4K Ultra HD Video provides four times the resolution of HD Video. 4K PHOTO isolates video frames at 30 frames per second as high-resolution photos, to ensure you'll never miss that moment again. And with 4K Post Focus you can capture now and refocus later.
High-Speed FocusingPanasonic's Depth-From-Defocus (DFD) Auto Focus (AF) technology instantly calculates subject distance, then drives the focus mechanism with one quick, continuous movement for faster AF speeds.
Raw File ProcessingRAW-format images can be easily developed in-camera with adjustments.
- Type: Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera
- Recording media: SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Recording media: Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards
- Image sensor size: 17.3 x 13.0 mm (in 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Lens mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
- IMAGE SENSOR
- Type: Live MOS Sensor
- Total pixels: 16.84 Megapixels
- Camera effective pixels: 16.00 Megapixels
- Color filter: Primary color filter
- Dust reduction system: Supersonic wave filter