OPEN BOX DISPLAY Panasonic GH5 II Camera & Nauticam NA-GH5SV Underwater Housing Package
OPEN BOX DISPLAY Panasonic GH5 II Camera & Nauticam NA-GH5SV Underwater Housing Package
Price as Configured
Add a Vacuum System
Make sure your camera system is watertight before you get it wet.
Add a Flash Trigger
To trigger strobes, you will need to add one of the flash triggering options below.
Add an Expanded Viewfinder
Add a Spare O-ring
Overview / Product Description
Panasonic LUMIX GH5 II Micro 4/3 Mirrorless Camera GH5M2
- THE ICONIC GH5, NOW WITH LIVE STREAMING: Attention hybrid content creators—the GH5M2 supports both wired and wireless unlimited live streaming for indoors and outdoors, together with a USB Power Delivery feature.
- VIDEO FORMAT OPTIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL USE: The GH5M2 is capable of unlimited video recording in various settings including C4K/4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit and simultaneous output over HDMI during 4K 60p internal recording.
- PHOTO STYLE PRESETS MINIMIZE YOUR EDITING: Presets include V-LogL, Cinelike D2/ V2, MonochromeS, and L.ClassicNeo.
- POWERFUL IMAGE STABILIZATION: Advanced I.S. to 6.5-stop slower shutter speeds for stable handheld shooting. Double SD Memory Card slot for relay recording.
- WITHSTANDS HEAVY FIELD USE: The magnesium alloy full die-cast front / rear frame and is not only splash and dust resistant but also freeze-resistant down to -10 °C (14°F).
The legendary LUMIX GH5 experience, now with live streaming! The LUMIX GH5M2 draws from the GH5, an iconic camera for pro photography and videography, adding features to challenge you to your highest levels of creativity.
The GH5M2 is capable of wireless live streaming using the LUMIX Sync smartphone app supported by USB PD outdoors or indoors. With a future firmware update, it will support wired IP streaming. Video can be delivered either as-is or as log recording for advanced post-production.
The GH5M2 ensures successful shooting with a 20.3MP sensor with AR coating, the latest autofocus, and I.S. technologies with the latest Venus Engine. It is capable of unlimited video recording in various settings and can record C4K/4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit without cropping, with simultaneous output over HDMI during internal recording. V-LogL is pre-installed to deliver a high dynamic range and broad colors, which makes it easy to match the color tone with the footage recorded in V-Log and V-LogL of Panasonic and LUMIX line-up. Cinelike D2 and V2, MonochromeS, and L.ClassicNeo have been added to Photo Style to expand your creativity. For Variable Frame Rate recording, C4K/4K 60fps, Anamorphic 50fps, and FHD180fps are available with autofocus function before the recording starts.
Tough enough to withstand even heavy field use, the GH5M2 has a magnesium alloy full die-cast front/rear frame. Secure construction and sealing for every joint, dial, and button make it not only splash and dust resistant but also freeze-resistant down to -10 degrees Celsius (14° F). Equipped with a double SD Memory Card slot compatible with high-speed, high capacity UHS-II for Relay Recording, Backup Recording, or Allocation Recording.
20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor with AR Coating and Venus EngineFeaturing a 20.3MP Digital Live MOS sensor with a newly developed AR Coating, the GH5 II boasts an evolved Venus Engine Imaging Processor. These updates suppress ghosting and flare in backlit scenes, offer a 25% increase in dynamic range, and improve color gradation and reproduction. Multipixel Luminance Generation technology maximizes sharpness and faithfully reproduces brightly illuminated scenes. It offers excellent three-dimensional color control and precise noise reduction techniques for shooting at sensitivities up to ISO 25600. It also enables shooting speeds up to 12 fps with AF-S or manual focus modes.
4K Video RecordingThe GH5 II features outstanding video performance for professional videography and is capable of unlimited video recording in various settings. It can record DCI and UHD 4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit and simultaneously output 4:2:2 10-bit over HDMI during 4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit internal recording. An HDMI port is present on the camera for high-quality output for use with external monitors and recorders. The camera also offers high bit-rate recording for highly detailed images free of compression artifacts.
For more advanced users, multiple picture styles provide two types of Cinelike gamma presets in the Photo Style. With these modes, warm skin tones or delicate nuances of light and shadow can be reproduced without color grading over V-Log footage. The Cinelike D2 setting gives priority to the dynamic range while Cinelike V2 prioritizes contrast. L. Monochrome S and L. Classic Neo have also been added, and all these modes can be used for anamorphic video recording.
The GH5 II is designed to be an expandable system, with multiple options available to help improve video recording capabilities. Examples of this are an optional XLR Microphone Adapter that provides XLR inputs and physical controls through a hot shoe connection. Users can also use standard microphones and headphones via the 3.5mm input and output jacks.
Wireless and Wired LivestreamingDesigned for ENG, travel, event, lecture, and live commerce applications, the easy-to-use Lumix Sync app provides high-quality live streaming with minimum equipment. Whether indoors or outdoors, only the camera and a smartphone are required. Livestreaming via a router is available as well with Lumix Network Setting Software. Additionally, wired USB-LAN IP live streaming will be supported by a future firmware update.
225-Area Depth-from-Defocus Autofocus SystemBoasting a high-speed, high-precision autofocus system, the GH5 II incorporates advanced deep learning technology to detect specific subjects including humans and fast-moving animals. Improved tracking performance quickly recognizes the face and eyes of moving subjects and the human body from a background of moving subjects. The camera keeps tracking the person even if he or she moves quickly, turns their back to the camera, tilts their head, or moves far away. This contrast-detection type focus method benefits both still and video recording modes, as well as subject-tracking applications where color, size, and motion vectors are used to intelligently lock-onto the moving subjects and ensure precise focus. Depth-from-Defocus technology offers lightning-fast calculation of spatial information making it possible to instantly and accurately capture your shots.
Dual I.S. 2Helping to achieve the utmost sharpness when photographing handheld, an enhanced Dual I.S. 2 system combines the camera's sensor-shift image stabilization technology with lens-based image stabilization to compensate for a broad range of movement types and renders sharper, clearer imagery. Dual I.S. 2 requires the use of compatible Lumix lenses featuring O.I.S., and this updated stabilization system enables the GH5 Mark II to compensate for 6.5 stops of camera shake.
- A large OLED Live View Finder has an impressive 3.68m-dot resolution and 0.76x magnification for eye-level composition.
- A larger means for image composition and playback, the 3" 1.84m-dot rear TFT LCD monitor has a free-angle, tilt-and-swivel design to support viewing from a variety of angles. It is also a touchscreen, which permits intuitive menu navigation and settings control.
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots provide settings such as Relay Recording to automatically switch cards when one is full; Backup Recording, which records the same data to both cards simultaneously; and Allocation Recording, which lets you save certain files to each card for easier organization.
- Constructed from magnesium alloy with die-cast front and rear frames, the GH5 II features a durable design that also incorporates extensive sealing at each joint, dial, and button to render it both splash and dustproof as well as freezeproof to 14°F.
6K and 4K PHOTOFor instances where a very fast frame rate is needed to capture the best moment, 4K PHOTO lets you record 8MP stills at 30 or 60 fps, and 6K PHOTO provides 18MP stills at a 30 fps shooting rate. Both photo modes feature an unlimited recording time, and a pre-burst mode records images one second before and one second after pressing the shutter button, giving you up to 60 frames to choose from.
Other Camera Features
- A mechanical focal plane shutter enables a fast maximum shutter speed of 1/8000 sec, as well as a top flash sync speed of 1/250 sec. An electronic shutter function also avails a top shutter speed of 1/16,000 sec to better enable working in bright conditions and with wider aperture settings.
- Depending on the lens in use, the included DMW-BLK22 battery provides approximately 410 shots per charge when using the rear monitor or electronic viewfinder.
- A trio of new Photo Style modes includes L. Classic Neo for a film-like effect with a soft and nostalgic feeling, L. Monochrome S for black and white portraits with a gentle look, Cinelike D2 which prioritizes dynamic range, and Cinelike V2 for prioritizing contrast.
- Pre-installed V-Log L for multi-camera recording and editing makes it is easy to match the color tone with the footage recorded by other VariCam-series cameras.
- Lens Mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Camera Format: Micro Four Thirds (2x Crop Factor)
- Sensor Resolution: Actual: 21.77 Megapixel - Effective: 20.33 Megapixel
- Aspect Ratio: 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
- Sensor Type: MOS
- Sensor Size: 17.3 x 13 mm
- Image File Format: JPEG, Raw
- Bit Depth: 14-Bit
- Image Stabilization: Sensor-Shift, 5-Axis
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 200 to 25600 (Extended: 100 to 25600)
- Shutter Speed:
- Electronic Shutter
- 1/16000 to 60 Second
- 1 to 60 Seconds in Bulb Mode
- Electronic Front Curtain Shutter
- 1/2000 to 60 Seconds
- 1 to 30 Minutes in Bulb Mode
- Metering Method: Center-Weighted Average, Highlight Weighted, Multiple, Spot
- Exposure Modes: Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
- Exposure Compensation: -5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
- Metering Range: 0 to 18 EV
- White Balance: Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Flash, Incandescent, Shade, White Set 1, White Set 2, White Set 3, White Set 4
- Continuous Shooting:
- Up to 12 fps at 20.3 MP
- Up to 30 fps at 18 MP
- Up to 60 fps at 8 MP
- Interval Recording: Yes
- Self-Timer: 2/10-Second Delay
- Recording Modes:
- H.264/MOV 4:2:2 10-Bit - DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 24.00p/25p/29.97p [400 Mb/s]
- H.265/MOV 4:2:0 10-Bit - DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 50p/59.94p [200 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:2 10-Bit - DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [150 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit - DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 50p/59.94p [150 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit - DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [100 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:2 10-Bit - UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [400 Mb/s]
- H.265/MOV 4:2:0 10-Bit - UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 50p/59.94p [200 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:2 10-Bit - UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [150 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit - UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 50p/59.94p [150 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit - UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [100 Mb/s]
- H.265/MOV 4:2:0 10-Bit - 6K Anamorphic (4992 x 3774) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [200 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:2 10-Bit - 4K Anamorphic (3328 x 2496) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [400 Mb/s]
- H.265/MOV 4:2:0 10-Bit - 4K Anamorphic (3328 x 2496) at 50p [200 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:2 10-Bit - 4K Anamorphic (3328 x 2496) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [150 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit - 4K Anamorphic (3328 x 2496) at 50p/59.94p [150 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit - 4K Anamorphic (3328 x 2496) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [100 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:2 10-Bit - Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [100 to 200 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:2 8-Bit - Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [100 Mb/s]
- H.265/MP4 4:2:0 10-Bit - UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 50p/59.94p [100 Mb/s]
- H.264/MP4 4:2:0 8-Bit - UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p [100 Mb/s]
- H.264/MP4 4:2:0 8-Bit - Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 25p/29.97p [20 Mb/s]
- H.264/MP4 4:2:0 8-Bit - Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p [24 MB/s]
- Recording Limit: Unlimited
- Video Encoding: NTSC/PAL
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto: 200 to 12800 (Extended: 100 to 12800)
- Audio Recording: Built-In Microphone (Stereo) - External Microphone Input (Stereo)
- Audio File Format: AAC, Linear PCM
- Live Streaming: Yes
- Webcam Functionality: Yes
- Focus Type: Auto and Manual Focus
- Focus Mode: Automatic (A), Continuous-Servo AF (C), Flexible (AFF), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)
- Autofocus Points: Contrast Detection: 225
- Autofocus Sensitivity: -4 to +18 EV
- Viewfinder Type: Electronic (OLED)
- Viewfinder Resolution: 3,680,000 Dot
- Viewfinder Eye Point: 21 mm
- Viewfinder Coverage: 100%
- Viewfinder Magnification: Approx. 76x
- Diopter Adjustment: -4 to +3
- Size: 3"
- Resolution: 1,840,000 Dot
- Display Type: Free-Angle Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Built-In Flash: No
- Flash Modes: Auto, Auto/Red-Eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-Eye Reduction, Off, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction
- Maximum Sync Speed: 1/250 Second
- Flash Compensation: -3 to +3 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
- Dedicated Flash System: TTL
- External Flash Connection: Hot Shoe, PC Terminal
- Media/Memory Card Slot: Dual Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II) [V90 or Faster Recommended]
- Connectivity: USB Type-C (USB 3.1), HDMI A (Full Size), 2.5mm Sub-Mini, 3.5mm Headphone, 3.5mm Microphone
- Wireless: Wi-Fi
- GPS: No
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 80%
- Battery: 1 x DMW-BLK22 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 2200 mAh (Approx. 400 Shots)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.5 x 3.9 x 3.4" / 138.5 x 98.1 x 87.4 mm
- Weight: 1.6 lb / 727 g (Body with Battery and Memory)
NAUTICAM LENS & PORT CHARTS
Nauticam Panasonic GH5, GH5s & GH5 II Underwater Video Housing NA-GH5SV
Panasonic hybrid camera systems have revolutionized all levels of motion imaging capture. Pairing high-quality interchangeable lenses with compact camera bodies, the video camera of choice for underwater filmmakers has undergone an incredible transformation in recent years. It has become the Panasonic GH5 and GH5S. An exceptional hybrid housing to complement an exceptional hybrid camera, the NA-GH5 is designed from the ground up with both video and still shooters in mind.
THE PANASONIC GH5 AND GH5SThe Panasonic GH5 is a new camera body, positioned above the successful GH4, and improving it in every way. At the core is a 20-megapixel sensor with completely revamped video functionality. When shooting motion, GH5 reads the entire 5K sensor, then resamples in camera to create each individual 4K frame. This results in increased sharpness with no change in lens angle of coverage! Panasonic didn’t stop there, unlocking UHD video capture at up to 29.97 fps with 4:2:2 10-bit chroma sub-sampling. Simply put, this means the GH5 can capture twice the color information with 64x the precision of a 4:2:0 8-bit system. The GH5S, featuring the same body as the GH5 is even more video focused than its sibling. The GH5S features an anamorphic 10.2MP sensor featuring Dual Native ISO technology borrowed from the high-end VariCam that can record DCI 4K internally at up to 30fps with 10-bit 4:2:2 color and HDR Hybrid Log Gamma support.
Panasonic GH5 Key Features
- 20MP Four Thirds sensor (no OLPF)
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization system with 'Dual IS 2' support
- All 4K footage taken using the full width of the sensor (oversampled from 5.1K footage)
- Internal 4K/30p 10-bit 4:2:2 video capture
- 4K/59.94p and 50p shooting with 10-bit 4:2:2 output or 8-bit, 4:2:0 internal recording
Panasonic GH5S Key Features
- 10MP Anamorphic sensor
- Dual Native ISO of 400 and 2,500
- DCI 4K 10-bit 4:2:2 at 30fps internal recording with simultaneous 10-bit 4:2:2 feed through HDMI out
- 1.8x crop factor vs 2.0x crop factor of GH5
THE NAUTICAM NA-GH5 UNDERWATER HOUSINGThe NA-GH5 housing is small, but not at the expense of functionality or ergonomics. Integrated handles provide a sturdy and comfortable base to operate the system from. A sculpted shutter release lever, thumb lever for AE-L / AF-L, and well-placed control dials provide the same operational feel as any Nauticam DSLR housing. Control buttons are placed within easy reach of the handles, with sufficient spacing to allow easy operation, even by feel. The NA-GH5 is a professional grade underwater housing, built with cutting edge manufacturing technology, supporting the pro-level GH5/GH5S camera bodies to its full potential.
The GH5/GH5S feature four custom White Balance Presets allowing the video shooter to store settings for various depths as well as natural/artificial light scenes and switch between them quickly on a dive. Access to these presets is a breeze with the NA-GH5 mission control layout. A second thumb lever on the right side of the housing, easily accessed from the handle, brings up the white balance presets. Simply scroll to the desired preset and film away.
PREMIUM PROFESSIONAL OPTICSThe variety of optics solutions for the NA-GH5 are staggering. Whether you're choosing an MFT open-source standard lens such as the Panasonic 8mm Fisheye or the ultra-fast Olympus 60mm macro lens there is an N85 port system port for you.
Looking for zoom-through capability and both macro and wide on the same dive? The WWL-1 and CMC wet-mate system allow for unmatched corner sharpness for your wide angle and ridiculous reproduction ratios for your macro. The bayonet mount system allows for switching underwater.
TTL AND MANUAL OPTICAL STROBE TRIGGERINGAdd the optional Panasonic DMW-FL70 Flash inside the housing for reliable, accurate triggering of optical TTL compatible strobes. Rapid fire manual triggering is also available with the Nauticam Mini Flash Trigger.
FULL-SIZE HDMI OUTThe GH5/GH5S camera features a full size “Type A” HDMI Connector on the camera body, providing a reliable user-friendly connection for external monitors. A new Nauticam Internal HDMI Cable supports this format!
Matched with the integrated tripod mounting ball attachment points the NA-GH5 can be turned into a steady macro or time-lapse platform.
PATENTED PORT LOCKING SYSTEMUnveiled on the very first Nauticam DSLR housing in 2009, this locking lever has become a signature of the Nauticam brand. No twisting or threading action is required to mount a port, and it locks securely in place with this lever. Nauticam also offers locking port extensions, meaning a dome will never twist, even when used with a long extension ring.
HOUSING LOCKING LATCHESThe industry's easiest to use housing closure system, requiring very little hand strength to operate, secures the housing back in place. The latches are safely locked to prevent accidental opening but are easy to open when needed for a quick battery or memory card change.
HDMI OUTPUTThe GH5 camera features a full size “Type A” HDMI Connector on the camera body, providing a reliable user-friendly connection for external monitors. A new Nauticam Internal HDMI Cable supports this format!
INTEGRATED TRIPOD MOUNTSThe NA-GH5 has integrated mounting points on the bottom for industry standard 1" ball-mounts that can be used to attach tripod legs.
MISSION CONTROLNauticam engineers focus on getting the essential shooting controls to where they are most accessible making the handles of the NA-GH5 Mission Control for both still and video underwater imaging including the all-important custom white balance!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- NA-GH5 Housing
- Spare Main O-ring
- O-ring Remover
- CR-2450 Battery (for Moisture Alarm)
- Set of Allen Keys
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Weight: 2.36kg
- Dimensions: 331mm (W) × 184mm (H) × 110mm (D)
- Port Opening: N85 for Olympus and Panasonic Micro Four Thirds