Ikelite Underwater Housing for Canon Powershot S120 CameraPerfectly proportioned.
The Ikelite housing for the Canon Canon Powershot S120 is just-right-sized for carefree travel and a comfortable hold with or without a thick glove. All important camera functions are at your finger tips using a series of heavy duty, custom made mechanical controls. The housing is balanced perfectly for reduced possibility of fogging due to trapped moisture and superior buoyancy controlespecially important for shooting steady HD video. Expand your system by adding an AF35 AutoFlash strobe or optional tray with release handle(s), attached with two screws for quick break-down during travel.Clearly superior strength and assurance.
Special polycarbonate blends allow us to create an extremely strong yet clear and lightweight enclosure. We believe there's no substitute for inspecting the actual o-ring seal once your housing is closed. Our signature clear construction lets you see that the housing is watertight and dry before you enter the water, and provides full view of the camera while you're diving. Polycarbonate is fundamentally corrosion-resistant for easy maintenance year after year.Unleash your creativity with wide angle and macro options.
An optional wide angle lens allows you to capture more of the scene by increasing your camera's native angle of coverage. The W-30 is specifically designed for digital cameras with 28mm focal length and wider, and provides improved permeability, clarity and brightness over similar external wide angle lenses. There's no need to limit yourself to wide angle for an entire dive, as the W-30 lens can be easily removed and replaced underwater. 67mm threaded close-up lenses also attach directly to the front of the port, no adapter needed. Slight vignetting (shading in the corners) will be present when using an external wide angle lens.Quality in engineering, manufacturing and service.
Like every Ikelite product, this housing for the Canon Powershot S120 is designed, built and tested in the USA. We use locally sourced, top-grade materials from trusted vendors we've been working with for decades. Our housings are built by hand and individually tested for fit, function and waterproof integrity. The average assembly technician is a certified scuba diver and has over 16 years of experience building Ikelite products. We back our products with over 50 years of experience and service within the dive industry.Specifications
- Controls: All important camera controls. Controls are not provided for Flash-up Switch or rear Control Dial. Control dial functions can be accessed using up/down and left/right navigation. Flash should be extended prior to placement in the housing.
- Width: 6.2 in (157 mm) including controls
- Height: 4.4 in (112 mm) including controls
- Depth: 4.4 in (112 mm) including controls
- Buoyancy: Neutral buoyancy in fresh water
- Depth Rating: 200 ft (60 m)
- Weigh: t1.4 lb (635 g)
- Use Built-in Flash: Yes
- Strobe Connection: Optical Trigger
- Tray Mounting: 12-24 thread with 3 in spacing (76 mm)
- Port Diameter: 3.0 in (76 mm)
- Color Filters:
- 6441.41 Blue Water
- 6441.81 Green Water
- Use 46mm Threaded Lenses: No
- Use 67mm Threaded Lenses: Yes
- Use Bayonet Lenses: No
- Use WD-4 Wide Angle Dome: No
- Main O-Ring: 0132.45
- Port O-Ring: 0103
- Ikelite Housing
- Port Cover
- Control Ring Gear
- Flash Diffuser
- Flash Deflector
- Silicone Lubricant
- Spare Parts:
- 5020 Silicone lubricant
- 9523.10 Mounting hardware 12-24 x 1/2 in