Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera
<ul> <li>26.2 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor</li> <li>Optical Viewfinder</li> <li>Dual Pixel CMOS AF</li> <li>DIGIC 7 Image Processor</li> <li>ISO Range of 100–40000</li> <li>Vari-angle Touch Screen, 3.0-inch LCD</li> <li>Dust & Water-resistant</li> </ul>
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / Canada!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera
For superb performance on the go, the Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera puts full-frame performance into a compact, fully featured DSLR. Its 26.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor help deliver amazing results even at expanded ISO settings, making it great for challenging low-light situations as well as landscape, portrait and event photography. The EOS 6D Mark II also features an impressive optical viewfinder with 45 all cross-type AF points, fast and accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF and a Vari-angle Touch Screen LCD for Live View operation which helps create unique angles. With the EOS 6D Mark II's speed to capture action and the versatility to create phenomenal photographs and Full HD 60p videos in numerous environments and lighting situations, the camera offers creative content makers a winning combination of advanced features in a portable package that's as fun as it is powerful.
26.2 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor.The Canon EOS 6D Mark II features a 26.2 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor (approx. 35.9mm x 24.0mm) designed to create high-resolution and detailed images. Capable of sensitivities ranging from ISO 100 to ISO 40000 (expandable to L: 50 and H2: 102400), the EOS 6D Mark II’s sensor captures images of 6240 x 4160 pixels with a pixel size of 5.67 µm square for outstanding detail and a superb signal-to-noise ratio, resulting in great images. Combined with the EOS 6D Mark II’s compact and lightweight design, it helps make high-resolution photography easy and accessible.
Optical Viewfinder with a 45-point All Cross-type AF System.For next-level AF operation, the Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera has a wide-area, 45-point all cross-type AF system which allows you to track fast subjects accurately throughout the frame and has low luminance performance to EV -3 which makes it excellent in dim light. Canon’s high-precision AF system, high-quality bright prism and Intelligent Viewfinder II let you see exactly what the lens sees. These features help provide instant information such as camera settings, with a limited chance of glare so you can easily see and quickly change settings on the spot no matter the shooting situation. The EOS 6D Mark II also features 5 types of AF area selection modes useful for a number of different AF situations.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection & Full HD 60p.The Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera features Canon’s brilliant Dual Pixel CMOS AF for crisp Live View shooting. With two photodiodes per pixel capable of phase-difference detection autofocus, Dual Pixel CMOS AF delivers fast and accurate AF throughout the image plane. Able to detect shifts in movement at the pixel level, Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables continuous automatic AF and AF tracking that enhances overall camera operation for sharp still images and smooth, accurate focus transitions in movies, even at Full HD 60p.
DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100–40000.The DIGIC 7 Image Processor powers the Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera to produce high image quality and fast operation, even in in low light. The camera features a wide range of ISO 100–40000 for still and videos and it can help keep results sharp and detailed in virtually any lighting situation. Powerful all around, the EOS 6D Mark II can produce beautiful images even where light is limited.
Vari-angle Touch Screen, 3.0-inch LCD.The Canon EOS 6D Mark II is the first full-frame Canon EOS DSLR camera to have a Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch ClearView LCD II monitor for composing and reviewing photos and movies with ease. Its touch sensitive controls make it easy to select and adjust focus, menu and quick control settings with a touch of a finger. Two-finger touch gestures can be used for zooming or changing images. The 1.04 million dot LCD monitor is constructed to help minimize reflections and treated with a smudge-resistant coating for a bright, clear and easily viewable display.
Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth and GPS Capability.
Built-in Wi-Fi ConnectivityFor a useful and quick workflow in a variety of locations, the Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera’s built-in Wi-Fi feature can help streamline camera operations across the board. Using the free Canon Camera Connect app on a compatible iOS or Android™ device, the EOS 6D Mark II can easily be set up to shoot remotely from a distance, even in Live View mode, with complete control of settings such as aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focus and shutter release. Image review and transfer are similarly fast and easy without having to take the camera out of its bag. Still images can even be transferred between two wireless-enabled Canon cameras over a Local Area Network (LAN). Images and video can also be uploaded instantly to CANON iMAGE GATEWAY# for easy sharing on social networking sites, and photos can even be printed on a wireless PictBridge-certified printer without the need for a PC.
Built-in NFC CapabilityBuilt-in NFC (Near Field Communication) technology helps provide the Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera with a virtually seamless connection to compatible Android™ devices. Simply tap to connect and transfer images and videos. It’s also compatible with the Canon Connect Station CS100 device, which makes it simple for photographers and moviemakers to view and organize all their photos and videos on one connected device.
Built-in Bluetooth CapabilityBluetooth pairing helps you connect the camera to compatible smart devices using the free Canon Camera Connect app. The Bluetooth capability uses a low-energy connection that can be set to connect automatically upon pairing of the two devices and helps preserve battery life while maintaining a wireless connection. Bluetooth lets you quickly and easily connect the EOS 6D Mark II camera to the optional Wireless Remote Control BR-E1 for remote shooting.
Built-in GPS CapabilityWhen you’re capturing images while traveling on vacation or if you’re on the job, GPS has become an important and valuable tool. The EOS 6D Mark II camera’s built-in GPS helps content creators both tag their images with critical location data, and also adjust the time and timestamp on the camera automatically. Since it’s compatible with American GPS satellites, Russian GLONASS satellites and Japanese quasi-zenith satellites Michibiki, the GPS information can stay consistent and accurate.
High-Speed Continuous Shooting at up to 6.5 fps.The EOS 6D Mark II camera is designed to keep up with the action. Its remarkable shutter, advanced AF and exposure and image processing systems help ensure virtually instantaneous response and performance at up to 6.5 fps, even at full resolution. Whether searching for candid moments at a wedding or capturing an athlete’s explosive motion, the EOS 6D Mark II doesn’t let file size compromise the speed of capture even when bracketing exposures of a complex lighting situation, helping photographers and moviemakers consistently attain high-quality and sharp images.
Dust & Water-resistant.The EOS 6D Mark II camera is built for uninterrupted performance, even when conditions get messy. The battery compartment cover, card slot cover, lens mount, terminal covers and buttons are weather-sealed to help keep water and dust out. The EOS 6D Mark II’s high precision aluminum alloy and polycarbonate resin construction ensures a lightweight and durable camera that gives you the confidence to use in various situations.
- Autofocus System:
- Viewfinder Shooting:
- TTL secondary image-registration,
- phase-difference detection with the AF-dedicated sensor,
- Max. 45 points (Cross-type AF point: Max. 45 points);
- Live View Shooting:
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Smooth zone,
- Live 1-point AF
- Image Processor/Image Sensor:
- DIGIC 7 / Approx. 35.9 x 24.0mm (Full-frame sensor)
- CMOS sensor (supporting Dual Pixel CMOS AF)
- Crop Factor: 1.0x (Full-frame)
- Special Features:
- 26.2 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS sensor
- Vari-angle Touch Screen, 3.0-inch LCD
- 28 Custom Functions in 4 groups
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Full HD Video
- 4K Time-lapse Movie
- Multi controller
- Electronic Level
- RAW+JPEG simultaneous recording:
- HDR Shooting with 5 effects
- Multiple Exposures
- Quick Control Dial
- Dioptric adjustment
- Depth of field preview
- FE Lock
- Mirror Lockup
- In-camera RAW processing
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed compatible
- Picture Style (9 settings)
- Dust removal feature
- Live View Function & Face Detection
- All-I or IPB Compression
- Intelligent Viewfinder II
- Lens aberration correction
- Anti-flicker feature
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth and GPS
- Digital IS
- Feature Guide
- Video Recording Size:
- 1920 x 1080 (Full HD): 60p (59.94) / 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.98)
- 1280 x 720 (HD): 60p (59.94) / 30p (29.97)
- 3840 x 2160 (4K Time-lapse): 30p (29.97)
- 1920 x 1080 (Full HD Time-lapse): 30p (29.97)
- Number of Focusing Points: 45 selectable AF points (45 All Cross-type AF points)
- ISO Range:
- (Still) ISO 100–40000 (Expandable ISO 50–102400)
- (Video) ISO 100–25600
- Recording Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card (UHS-I compatible)
- Maximum Frames Per Second: Single, 6.5 fps , 3.0 fps (low-speed and silent continuous)
- Shutter Speeds:
- 1/4000 sec. to 30 sec. (total shutter speed range; available range varies by shooting mode),
- X-sync at 1/180 sec.
- Autofocus Sensitivity: EV -3 to 18 (Center, f/2.8, One-Shot AF, ISO 100)
- Shutter: Electronically-controlled, focal-plane shutter
- Maximum Flash Synchronization Speed: 1/180 sec.; EX-series Speedlites
- Metering System:
- 63-zone TTL open-aperture metering
- 1. Evaluative metering (linked to all AF points)
- 2. Partial metering (center, approx. 6.5 % of viewfinder)
- 3. Spot metering (center, approx. 3.2 % of viewfinder)
- 4. Center-weighted average metering
- Metering Sensitivity: EV 0 to 20 (at 73°F/23°C, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
- Exposure Compensation: ±3 stop increments
- Flash Exposure Compensation: ±3 stops in 1/3-stop or 1/2-stop increments
- AE Lock: Yes
- Exposure Modes:
- Scene Intelligent Auto
- Program AE (shiftable)
- Shutter-priority AE
- Aperture-priority AE
- Manual Exposure
- Creative Auto
- Special Scene
- Creative Auto (C1 or C2)
- Viewfinder: Eye-level SLR (with fixed pentaprism)
- Viewfinder Coverage: Approx. 98% horizontal and vertical at 0.71x
- Viewfinder Information:
- Inside the picture area: 45 focusing points, 3.2% Spot metering circle. Displayed at the bottom of the viewing area: Numeric and textual information with 7-segment LCD
- AF point information
- AF operation
- Electronic level (dedicated indicator)
- Area AF frame
- Spot metering circle
- Battery level (remaining capacity)
- Metering mode
- JPEG/RAW indicator
- Aspect ratio line
- Flicker detection
- Warning symbol
- Shooting mode
- Aspect ratio line (4:3, 16:9, 1:1)
- Drive mode
- Focusing Screen: Fixed
- Self Timer: Electronically controlled with 2- or 10-second delay
- Maximum Burst Rate:
- SD Card (Standard): Approx. 18 RAW images
- SD Card (UHS-I): Approx. 21 RAW images
- Body Dimensions (W x H x D) Approx. 5.67 x 4.35 x 2.94 in. / 144.0 x 110.5 x 74.8mm
- Weight: Approx. 26.98 oz. / 765g