Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K
Add a Spare Battery
Price as Configured
Overview / Product Description
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6KFeaturing a larger 6144 x 3456 Super 35 sensor and EF lens mount, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K lets you use larger EF photographic lenses to create cinematic images with shallower depth of field, allowing creative defocused backgrounds and gorgeous bokeh effects! The extra resolution also gives you more room for reframing in editing and color correction. This means that you can shoot in 6K and then in post-production zoom and re‑frame to allow wide shots and close-ups to be created, all from a single camera and without losing image quality!
Get the "Hollywood Look" with Digital Film!Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera has the professional features needed for feature film, television programming, and documentaries, however now these same features can be used to revolutionize other types of work such as blog videos, YouTube content and more. You get the same features found on expensive digital film cameras, allowing capture of deeper colors, higher image detail and a wider dynamic range between the brightest highlights and deepest shadows. It's the key reason why feature films look so amazing and now you can get these same high-end production values for any kind of work. Imagine getting film quality on independent film, music videos, weddings, corporate videos, documentaries and more!
Lightweight Carbon Fiber Polycarbonate CompositeThe elegant design of the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera packs an incredible number of high-end digital film features into a miniaturized, handheld design. Made from lightweight carbon fiber polycarbonate composite, the camera features a multifunction handgrip with all controls for recording, ISO, WB, and shutter angle right at your fingertips. Because it's an advanced digital film camera, the sensor is designed to reduce thermal noise allowing cleaner shadows and higher ISO. Plus the large 5 inch LCD makes it possible to get perfect focus at 4K and 6K resolutions. You also get a removable battery door, 4 shockproof microphones, heavy-duty lens mount, and a built-in speaker.
Multifunction Grip with Fingertip Controls!The multifunction handgrip features a comfortable and familiar design that puts important functions such as ISO, WB and shutter buttons right at your fingertips. There’s even a scroll wheel under your index finger for making quick iris adjustments! You get additional controls that go beyond those found on a DSLR, which means you don’t have to go hunting through menus on a tiny screen to find a command! The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera features easy to reach recording and still buttons that are placed exactly where you expect them to be, including user-assignable function keys and control buttons for high frame rate, focus zoom, menu operation, playback and more.
Fingertip Shooting ControlsThe front and top of the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera features record start/stop and still photo buttons along with dedicated controls for iris, ISO, white balance and shutter speed. The main power switch is located on the top next to a row of 3 customizable function buttons.
Back Panel ControlsConveniently placed below the right thumb rest, you can quickly change shooting speed with the high frame rate button, zoom into the image with the magnifying glass, access setup menus and quickly playback shots for review.
High-Resolution Cinematic Digital Film Sensor!The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K features a native sensor resolution of 4096 x 2160, while the 6K model has a native resolution of 6144 x 3456. Whether you’re shooting in bright sunlight or in almost no light at all, both models feature 13 stops of dynamic range and dual native ISO up to 25,600 for stunning low noise images in all lighting conditions. Plus the 6K model's larger Super 35 sensor allows shooting with a shallow depth of field and anamorphic lenses. Both models let you shoot up to 60 fps in full resolution or 120 fps windowed. When you combine the sensor with the latest Blackmagic Generation 4 Color Science, you get the same imaging technology as our most expensive digital film cameras.
Compatible with Cinema and Photographic Lenses!With 2 models, you can choose between EF or MFT lenses, making Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera compatible with the largest range and most popular lenses in the world! The 6K model features an EF lens mount so you can use lenses you already own from other cameras such as DSLR, URSA Mini Pro or even the original Blackmagic Cinema Camera! You can use commonly available photographic lenses that provide incredible creative choice and wonderful feature film quality lens effects. The active lens mount lets you adjust focus and iris from the buttons on the camera or the touch screen. For even greater flexibility, the MFT lens mount on the 4K model can be adapted to PL, C, EF or other lens types!
Shoot Incredible High Dynamic Range (HDR) ImagesThe distance between the lightest and the darkest parts of an image is called dynamic range and is measured in stops. Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and 6K both have an incredible 13 stops of dynamic range which means they preserve more detail in the lightest and darkest areas of an image than simple video cameras can. This allows you to set the exposure for an indoor scene such as a cafe and still retain the details of bright outdoor light coming through a window. You even get more colors than the standard DCI‑P3 colorspace used for feature films. DaVinci Resolve Studio software is included with the camera, which means that you get total creative freedom with full exposure adjustment and recovery controls when color grading!
Dual Gain ISO for Exceptional Low Light PerformanceIn digital film, ISO is a measurement of the image sensor’s sensitivity to light. This means the higher the ISO number the more sensitive to light so it’s possible to shoot using natural light even at night! The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera features dual gain ISO up to 25,600, which means both the 4K and 6K models are optimized to minimize grain or noise in images while maintaining the full dynamic range of the sensor. The native ISO of 400 is ideal for scenes with on‑set lighting. The secondary high base ISO of 3200 is perfect when shooting in dimly lit environments. The gain is set automatically as you adjust the ISO setting on the camera, so it's easy to capture great images when you don’t have time to set up lights.
Multiple Resolutions and Frame RatesDepending on the model, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera can shoot in all standard resolutions and frame rates from HD up to DCI 4K and even 6K. You can also shoot still photos at 21.2 megapixels on the 6K model and 8.8 megapixels on the 4K model. The new 6K model will shoot up to 50 fps at 6144 x 3456 16:9 or 60 fps at 6144 x 2560 2.4:1 and 60 fps at 5744 x 3024 17:9. For higher frame rates you can window the sensor and shoot up to 120 fps at 2.8K 2868 x 1512 17:9. You can even work in true anamorphic 6:5 using anamorphic lenses in 3.7K 60 fps at 3624 x 3020. On the 4K model, you can shoot up to 60 fps 4K DCI at 4096 x 2160 and 60 fps in Ultra HD at 3840 x 2160. You can even shoot 120 fps in 1080HD!
Post Production Friendly File Formats!Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera records using standard open file formats so you don’t have to waste time transcoding media. Files are compatible with all post-production software so you can work with the software of your choice, or use the included DaVinci Resolve Studio. Recording works in industry-standard 10‑bit Apple ProRes files in all formats up to 4K or 12‑bit Blackmagic RAW in all formats up to 6K. Blackmagic RAW is the fastest-growing RAW format and developers can download and use the free Blackmagic RAW SDK to add support into their applications. Best of all media files work on all operating systems plus you can format media cards and disks in HFS+ for Mac and ExFAT for Windows.
Use Standard SD Cards, UHS‑II or CFast 2.0 Media!The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera features built-in CFast and SD UHS‑II card recorders, and a USB‑C expansion port for recording directly to an external media disk. You can use regular SD cards for HD or higher performance UHS‑II and CFast cards for native 4K or 6K when using Blackmagic RAW. Imagine capturing over an hour of full-resolution 6K images on a single 256GB SD UHS‑II card! The ProRes and Blackmagic RAW files work with all video software. You can even mount the media cards on your computer and start editing directly from them using the included DaVinci Resolve Studio software!
The Quality of RAW and the Speed of Video!Blackmagic RAW is a revolutionary new format designed to capture and preserve the quality of the sensor data from your camera. Video formats such as H.264 are highly compressed, plus add noise and weird artifacts, causing original sensor detail to be lost forever. Blackmagic RAW eliminates this problem and gives you stunning images with incredible detail and color throughout the production pipeline from the camera to edit color and mastering. It also saves camera settings as metadata so you can set ISO, white balance and exposure in-camera or override them later while editing, all without any loss of quality! Only Blackmagic RAW gives you the highest quality, smallest files, and fastest performance!
Color TemperatureSetting the color temperature tells the camera how to interpret white and other colors in an image. Instead of saving images with color values baked in, Blackmagic RAW makes it possible for you to change the temperature in post-production with DaVinci Resolve Studio.
ContrastAdjusting contrast, or the tonal range of an image can make different parts of the image stand out. While you should always try to get the best shot on set, Blackmagic RAW gives you the flexibility to adjust contrast without any loss of quality while you’re editing and color correcting.
ISOChanging the ISO adjusts the camera’s sensitivity to light. Properly exposed shots require the right combination of ISO, aperture and shutter speed. Depending on the lights and exposure settings, you may need to adjust ISO in post.
TintAdjusting tint is another way you can affect the overall color balance of an image. Unlike saturation or midpoint which can make reds redder or yellows more yellow, adjusting tint lets you push the colors in different directions.
SaturationSaturation is the strength or purity of a color. More saturated colors are pure and less saturated colors have a percentage of gray in proportion to their hue. Adjusting saturation in Blackmagic RAW images can help make the colors visually pop or become muted.
ExposureFor your images to look good, you need to make sure that it’s not too bright (overexposed) or too dark (underexposed). With Blackmagic RAW, the exposure settings can be changed in post so you can save shots that were not properly exposed!
Large 5" Touchscreen for Fast and Accurate FocusThe rear of the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera features a large, bright 5-inch touchscreen that makes it easy for you to frame shots and accurately focus. That means you don’t have to carry around an external monitor or viewfinder. It’s like getting a built-in Blackmagic Video Assist with your camera! The touchscreen displays critical information while you’re shooting, menus for setting up the camera and intuitive touch to focus controls. On-screen overlays show status, a histogram, focus and peaking indicators, levels, frame guides, playback controls and more. You can quickly apply 3D LUTs for monitoring shots with the desired color and look, or you can choose to bake it into the recorded footage.
The Advanced OS with Features from URSA Mini Pro!With the advanced Blackmagic OS, you get an intuitive and user-friendly camera operating system based on the latest technology. Blackmagic OS is a truly modern operating system where all camera features run independently for smoother control, plus the camera powers on virtually instantly. It features the same controls and menus as other Blackmagic Design cameras so you can move between cameras on set easily. The interface uses simple tap and swipe gestures to adjust settings, add metadata and view recording status. You also get full control over advanced camera features such as on-screen focus and exposure tools, 3D LUTs, HDR, metadata entry, timecode, Blackmagic RAW settings and more!
Generation 4 Color Science
Stunning Skin Tones and Faithful Color ReproductionFeaturing the same Generation 4 Color Science as the high-end URSA Mini Pro G2, the Pocket Cinema Camera delivers stunning, accurate skin tones and faithful color in every shot. Blackmagic Generation 4 Color Science uses a complex dynamic 12‑bit gamma curve designed to capture more color data in the highlights and shadows, so you get better-looking images. The color science also handles some of the complex Blackmagic RAW image processing, so color and dynamic range data from the sensor is preserved via metadata which you can use in post-production. That means you get images that have a natural, film-like response to color adjustments in post with DaVinci Resolve Studio.
Professional Connections for Custom Rigs!Though small and portable, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera features a wide range of connections for audio, monitoring, power and more. The camera includes a full-size HDMI connector for monitoring with support for HDR and clean 10‑bit output. That means you can connect an HDMI display or television for on set monitoring of images, with or without overlays that show critical information and camera status. There’s also a mini XLR connection with 48-volt phantom power for attaching professional microphones, a 3.5 mm video camera style microphone input, headphone connection, and a professional locking DC power connector! The USB‑C connection lets you connect and record directly to your media disk!
4 Built‑in Microphones and Professional Audio InputsWith professional, high fidelity audio recording built-in you'll never have to carry around a separate sound recorder again! Both Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera models feature a mini XLR input with 48 volts of phantom power for connecting professional microphones such as lapel mics and booms. The four built-in microphones have an extremely low noise floor and are shock and wind-resistant, allowing you to capture great sound in any location. There’s also a 3.5mm audio input for connecting video camera style microphones, along with a built-in speaker for playback and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Load Custom 3D LUTs to Recreate Film Looks!Digital film cameras shoot logarithmic colorspace to preserve the dynamic range, which is great for later post-production, however when these files are viewed on a monitor they can look flat and washed out. 3D LUTs solve this problem because they allow you to apply a "look" to the monitor so you get an idea of how the finished images will look like when editing. LUTs can be applied temporarily for monitoring only, or they can be recorded into the Blackmagic RAW files for use in post-production. The Pocket Cinema Camera works with industry-standard 17 and 33 point 3D LUT files, or you can work with the built-in LUTs such as Extended Video, Film to Video, Film to Rec.2020 and more.
USB‑C for Recording Direct to External Media DisksThe Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera features an innovative and high-speed USB‑C Expansion Port that operates at up to 5 Gb/s. USB‑C is available on most new computers and even provides power. That means you can connect external accessories such as flash drives and SSDs for significantly longer recording times. A high-speed external disk allows shooting 6K in the highest constant quality 12‑bit Blackmagic RAW in the Q0 setting or at high frame rates. Best of all, when shooting is complete you can simply move the external disk to your computer and start editing and color correction from the same disk, eliminating file copying.
Built‑In Timecode Generator
Get Fast Multi-Camera Shoots in Perfect Sync!Professional cameras include professional features and you also get a built-in timecode generator, allowing shooting with more than one camera while keeping perfect sync! Simply plug in an external timecode generator such as Tentacle Sync into the 3.5 mm audio jack and the camera will automatically detect timecode and lock the internal generator. Now each camera can start and stop recording and all the shots from all cameras will have the same matched timecode. Imagine shooting a music festival with multiple roving cameras! Best of all the new DaVinci Resolve 16.1 will automatically find and sync the shots from all cameras so you don't need to waste time sorting through thousands of shots!
Shoot Still Frames up to 21.2 Megapixels!In addition to shooting video, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera can also capture high-resolution stills. Simply press the dedicated stills button to record 21.2-megapixel images on the 6K model or 8-megapixel images on the 4K model. Still images are saved as fully uncompressed DNG frames, so you get the maximum image quality, which is perfect for making professional prints. Capturing still images is great for keeping track of continuity between shots or for sharing images to get approval from clients that are not on set.
Wireless Bluetooth Camera Remote ControlIf you're positioning the camera on the end of a boom, or in another hard to reach location, you can get full control via Bluetooth from up to 30 feet away. You can download the Blackmagic Camera Control app for your iPad or use third-party apps such as Bluetooth+ or tRigger on your iOS and Android devices. There’s even a free developer SDK with sample code available from the Blackmagic Design developer website, so you can create your own remote camera control and digital slate solutions! Imagine building an app that can jam sync timecode and trigger all cameras to record at the same time. The possibilities are endless!
Power from Batteries and 12V DC or Recharge via USB‑C!The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera uses standard removable LP‑E6 type batteries and also features a locking DC power connector so you never have to worry about losing power in the middle of a shoot. The included AC plug pack can power the camera and charge the battery at the same time. You also get a set of international socket adapters so you can travel and use it worldwide. The USB‑C expansion port can also be used to charge the battery from portable battery packs, mobile phone chargers or a laptop computer. You can even add an optional Blackmagic Pocket Battery Grip that lets you use 2 batteries to dramatically extend the power of the camera. That's the widest range of power options so you can shoot all day!
LP‑E6 BatteriesBlackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera works with standard photographic LP‑E6 batteries.
DC Cable PackCreate custom cables with D‑tap to 2‑pin, 2.5mm barrel to 2‑pin and 2‑pin to fly lead.
USB‑C Expansion PortPower the camera and recharge the internal battery with the USB-C expansion port.
Pocket Battery GripThe optional battery grip holds two L‑Series batteries so you can shoot even longer!
Includes DaVinci Resolve Studio
Get Professional Editing, Color Correction, Audio Post and VFX!Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and 6K models include a full version of DaVinci Resolve Studio, which is the same software used in Hollywood for creating high-end feature films, episodic television shows, commercials and more. DaVinci Resolve features a revolutionary new cut page with intelligent editing tools and innovative new features designed to help you quickly find the footage you want, edit it together and output it fast. In addition to the new cut page, you also get DaVinci’s legendary professional editing, advanced color correction, audio post, and visual effects tools, all in a single software application! Now you can use the same high-end software that professional editors and colorists use!
- Effective Sensor Size: 23.10mm x 12.99mm (Super 35)
- Lens Mount: Active EF mount.
- Lens Control: Iris, focus and zoom on supported lenses.
- Dynamic Range: 13 Stops.
- Dual Native ISO: 400 and 3200
- Shooting Resolutions
- 6144 x 3456 (6K) up to 50 fps
- 6144 x 2560 (6K 2.4:1) up to 60 fps
- 5744 x 3024 (5.7K 17:9) up to 60 fps
- 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI) up to 60 fps
- 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD) up to 60 fps
- 3728 x 3104 (3.7K 6:5 anamorphic) up to 60 fps
- 2868 x 1512 (2.8K 17:9) up to 120 fps
- 1920 x 1080 (HD) up to 120 fps
- Frame Rates
- Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution and codec selected. Project frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported.
- Off-speed frame rates up to 60 fps in 6K 2.4:1, 120 fps in 2.8K 17:9 and 1080HD.
- Focus: Auto focus available using compatible lenses.
- Iris Control: Iris wheel and touchscreen slider for manual iris adjustment on electronically controllable lenses, iris button for instant auto iris settings on compatible lenses.
- Screen Dimensions: 5” 1920 x 1080.
- Screen Type: LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- Metadata Support: Automatically populated lens data from electronic EF lenses. Automatic recording of camera settings and slate data such as project, scene number, take and special notes. A 3D LUT can also be embedded in metadata of Blackmagic RAW files.
- Controls: Touchscreen menus on a 5-inch screen. 1 x Power Switch, 1 x Record Button, 1 x Stills Button, 1 x Scroll Wheel with push integrated into handgrip, 1 x ISO, Button, 1 x White Balance, 1 x Shutter Button, 3 x software configurable Fn buttons, 1 x High Frame Rate (HFR) Button, 1 x Zoom Button, 1 x Menu Button, 1 x Play Button, 1 x Focus Button and 1 x IRIS Button.
- Total Video Inputs: None.
- Total Video Outputs: 1 x HDMI Type A
- Analog Audio Inputs: 1 x mini XLR analog switchable between mic with phantom power support and line level (up to +14dBu). 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Input. Can also be used for Timecode input.
- Analog Audio Outputs: 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Computer Interface: USB Type-C for external drive recording and software updates.
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone.
- Built-in Speaker: 1 x mono speaker.
- SD Video Standards: None.
- HD Video Standards: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60.
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p59.94, 2160p60.
- 4K DCI Standards: 4KDCIp23.98, 4KDCIp24, 4KDCIp25, 4KDCIp29.97, 4KDCIp30, 4KDCIp50, 4KDCIp59.94, 4KDCIp60.
- Media: 1 x CFast card slot, 1 x SD UHS‑II card slot, 1 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 expansion port for external media for Blackmagic RAW and ProRes Recording.
- Media Format: Can format media to ExFAT (Windows/Mac) or HFS+ (Mac) file systems.
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 3:1,
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 5:1,
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 8:1,
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 12:1,
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Quality Q0,
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Quality Q5,
- ProRes 422 HQ QuickTime,
- ProRes 422 QuickTime,
- ProRes 422 LT QuickTime,
- ProRes 422 Proxy QuickTime.
- Storage Type:
- 1 x CFast 2.0.
- 1 x SD UHS-II card.
- 1 x high speed USB-C expansion port for external media.
- Storage Rates:
- 6144 x 3456 (6K):
- Blackmagic RAW 3:1 - 323 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 5:1 - 194 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 8:1 - 121 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 12:1 - 81 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW Q0 - 194 to 483 MB/s *
- Blackmagic RAW Q5 - 49 to 139 MB/s **
- 6144 x 2560 (6K 2.4:1):
- Blackmagic RAW 3:1 - 240 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 5:1 - 144 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 8:1 - 90 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 12:1 - 60 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW Q0 - 144 to 359 MB/s *
- Blackmagic RAW Q5 - 37 to 103 MB/s **
- 5744 x 3024 (5.7K 17:9):
- Blackmagic RAW 3:1 - 264 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 5:1 - 159 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 8:1 - 100 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 12:1 - 67 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW Q0 - 159 to 395 MB/s *
- Blackmagic RAW Q5 - 40 to 114 MB/s **
- 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI):
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ - 117.88 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 - 78.63 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 LT - 54.63 MB/s
- Apple ProRes Proxy - 24.25 MB/s
- 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD):
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ - 110 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 - 73.6 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 LT - 51 MB/s
- Apple ProRes Proxy - 22.4 MB/s
- 3728 x 3104 (3.7K 6:5 anamorphic):
- Blackmagic RAW 3:1 - 176 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 5:1 - 106 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 8:1 - 67 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 12:1 - 45 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW Q0 - 106 to 265 MB/s *
- Blackmagic RAW Q5 - 27 to 76 MB/s **
- 2868 x 1512 (2.8K 17:9):
- Blackmagic RAW 3:1 - 67 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 5:1 - 41 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 8:1 - 26 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 12:1 - 17 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW Q0 - 41 to 101 MB/s *
- Blackmagic RAW Q5 - 11 to 29 MB/s **
- 1920 x 1080:
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ - 27.5 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 - 18.4 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 LT - 12.75 MB/s
- Apple ProRes Proxy - 5.6 MB/s
- Recording Formats:
- Blackmagic RAW 3:1, 5:1, 8:1, 12:1, Q0 and Q5 at 6144 x 3456, 6144 x 2560, 5744 x 3024, 3728 x 3104 and 2868 x 1512 with film, extended video, video dynamic range or custom 3D LUT embedded in metadata.
- ProRes at 4096 x 2160, 3840 x 2160 and 1920 x 1080 with film, extended video or video dynamic range or custom 3D LUT.
- Storage rates based on 30 frames per second.
- *Constant Quality setting Q0 storage rates quoted are indicative only, based on a 2:1 - 5:1 compression range.
- **Constant Quality setting Q5 storage rates quoted are indicative only, based on a 7:1 - 20:1 compression range.
- Actual storage rates are entirely dependent on image subject matter.
- Software Included:
- Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Operating System.
- Mac 10.13 High Sierra,
- Mac 10.14 Mojave or later.
- Windows 10.
- Power Supply: 1 x External 12V power supply.
- External Power Input: 1 x 2‑pin locking connector.
- Battery Type: Canon LP-E6.
- Battery Life: Approximately 45 minutes (recording 6K RAW at 24 fps to CFast 2.0 with screen brightness at 50%)
- Power: 12V-20V.
- Optional Accessories: Blackmagic Pocket Camera Battery Grip.
- Operating Temperature: 0°to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°to 45°C (-4° to 113°F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K
- Lens turret dust cap
- Camera strap
- 30W power supply with locking connector and international adapters
- LP‑E6 battery
- Welcome booklet
- DaVinci Resolve Studio activation key
- Product Warranty: 12 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.