iDive Symbiosis 4K Underwater Strobe & Video Light System
<ul> <li>Video Light 10 Steps Brightness Control</li> <li>Strobe Guide Number 32</li> <li>4,000 Lumen Video Light</li> <li>Synchronizing Learning</li> </ul>
SKU: # id-ss-02-4k
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / Canada!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
iDive Symbiosis Underwater Strobe & Video Light System
A complete Underwater Lighting System (patent pending) for Underwater photography and videography, user upgradable LED head and Battery pack.
The name Symbiosis means interaction between two different organisms living in a close physical association, typically to the advantage of both. Yes, you are right, video and strobe in one body, and they can work separately or together, and most importantly you can always have up-to-date video light, the LED head is user upgradeable and can be used as a stand-alone video light.
The LED technology is very quickly developing, the max intensity (lumens) and efficiency (lumen/W) of LED can be doubled after 1 year. The life cycle for all-in-one integrated products will be too short. Therefore the LED Light head must be designed as an individual module and be changeable by the user and they can upgrade anytime when there is new LED Light Heads available. So they can always maintain the setup in the top of the range with limited re-investment in the equipment.
Other than the intensity of the LED itself, also for the different usage of the LED lights. For example, normal focusing light (1000 lumens), UV light (6-18W), snoot Flexible video light (5-8 degrees narrow beam), high power wide-angle video light (5000 lumens) and normal macro video light (2500 lumens) all with different design so there will be many different kinds of lights to fit different conditions.
Photographers can build on demand (purchase different kinds of modules according to their needs) before going into the water will be a definite advantage. So all in one with “BOD” build on-demand feature can fit most of the photographers’ needs.
- Video Light 10 Steps Brightness Control
- Battery Temp Protection
- Light Head Temp Protection
- Flash Head Temp Protection
- Repetitive Flash Protection
- Synchronizing Learning
- Auto-power Off
- Model No. SS-2 (Pro version)
- Guide Number GN 32
- Color Temperature 5600K
- Weight 1050g (50g Underwater)
- Beam Angle 90 x 80 (Diffuser 100 x 100)
- Battery 14.8V Li Battery (50Wh)
- Number Of Flashes 700+
- Re-cycle Time 2s
- Display Auto Directional LCD (w/ backlit)
- Mode Rotary Knob Off / Manual flash / Auto 1 flash / Auto 2 flash / Light
- Level Rotary Knob Step-less rotary knob
- Test / Learn Button
- Light Mode Button
- Focusing Light White Light / Red Light
- Battery Level Indicator LCD battery level indicator
- Manual Flash Mode 15 levels
- White Light
- Color Temperature 5700K
- CRI 8Red Light XP-E x 3
- Luminus Flux 1000/2500/4000 lm
- Beam Angle 120°
- Light Mode White 10~100% Red 10~100%