SEAFLASH 60 D - Tutorial
Seacam Seaflash 60 Digital Underwater Strobe
The SEAFLASH 60DIGITAL for CANON, NIKON, and S-TTL sets new standards in design and function.
The housing is made from a special saltwater-proof light metal alloy double hardened, surface protected and high-value anodized.
A clear digital multifunctional display fully lit and with automatic dimming.
Underexposure warning, flash ready light externally and in the camera viewfinder.
Power LED 180 lm with pilot light automatic, 10° angle of radiation. A highly sensitive slave sensor is adjustable in all power levels, S.O.S. signal.
Power supply with 4 x AA cells as batteries or rechargeable batteries.
SEAFLASH 60 D - Mode Positions
- CANON e-TTL / NIKON i-TTL / S-TTL, Dual-TTL, Film TTLand manual power adjustment in 5 steps and +/– lightning correction.
- Power 60 Ws / 4400 K°, UW-guide no. 8 at 100 ISO / 1 m full power.
- Illumination 130°
- 200 flashes with max. power, delay time 0.1 –2 sec.
- Flash socket N5 or S6 – and connection for fiber optical cable / Helicoil M8 thread for flash arm attachment.
- Dimensions (L x Ø) : 150 x 75 (80)mm
- Weight: 550 g, neutral underwater
- Operation depth: - 80m/262ft