Sea & Sea RDX-500D Underwater Housing for Canon EOS 500D T1i & 450D XSi
<b>DISCONTINUED ITEM - Please see our used link for possible availability</b><br><br>The Sea & Sea RDX-500D Underwater Housing is designed to fit the Canon Rebel 500D T1i & the XSi 450D cameras. The new RDX 500D camera has access to the video mode on the camera!
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / CANADA!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
This product has been discontinued. Please scroll down for accessories and other options.
Overview / Product Description
Camera Quick Shoe for easy mounting and removal of the camera. Mounting the camera becomes a breeze. You need only to slide the camera quick shoe into the slot, up to the designated position. There is almost no need for complicated position and gear alignments so even beginners can easily mount a camera.
Two Fiber-optic cable sockets
Simply by connecting the Fiber-optic cable (L-type) to the connector, the light of the digital cameras built-in flash is detected and connected to an external strobe. This is considerably less complicated than setting up an electrical connector that requires detailed knowledge. It also eliminates any risks involved when the connector is submerged in water.
TTL auto adjustment available when using an optional YS Converter/C
When using a YS Converter/C to enable the TTL auto adjustment, use a YS converter connector (6-pin connector) to connect it to a genuine SEA&SEA strobe.*In order to use it, a Sync Cord/N must be attached to the strobe.
SPECS:- Features a 0.5x pick-up viewfinder that makes it easy to see the whole field of view. An optional exchangeable viewfinder can be selected as well.
- New lineup of ports includes the RDX Standard Port (for most standard zoom lenses), the RDX Port Base L (for joint use with NX-series ports) and the RDX Port Base S (for joint use with compact macro ports). Using the appropriate port base, you can use any type of existing NX ports, expanding the range of lenses that can be used.
- New type of easily operated shutter lever, excellent for quick snapshots and to avoid motion blur. The shutter lever can be operated in two ways: by pushing from the top or pulling from the front, and offers a smooth halfway press for adjusting the autofocus so you need not worry about any missed chances.
- Large buckle structure (with lock function). Makes it easier to open and close the back cover than existing (metal) locking latches.
- By attaching a Sea Arm or similar set to the tripod socket at the bottom of the housing, up to two external strobes can be attached and used.
- When using the optional Grip-Stay L, you can hold the camera firmly with both hands just as you can with conventional housings.
- Strong and durable build, with a depth rating of up to 60m / 200ft.