Sea & Sea Optical YS Converter S1 for MDX-a7II housing for Sony a7II, a7R II & a7S II Cameras
A compact unit that converts the camera's TTL signal to a light signal. The converter can be mounted on the camera's accessory shoe and can be connected to (a) SEA&SEA strobe(s) with Fiber-Optic Cable(s) (*). TTL and manual modes can be switched by pushing the mode switch on the housing.
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / Canada!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
SEA&SEA's Fiber-Optic Cable II must be used with an Optical YS Converter.
[ Specifications ]
- [Controls] Power ON/Power OFF/TTL mode (indicated by blue lamp)/Manual mode (indicated by green lamp)
- * Remaining battery level is indicated by flashing LED lamp.
- [Auto Power Off] The converter will automatically power off if the shutter lever or the mode switch is not activated for more than one hour.
- * The converter can be re-activated by pressing the mode switch.
- [Power Source] 2 x AAA battery (Alkaline: 3.0V / Ni-MH: 2.4V)
- [Power Source] (*1) Alkaline: 12 hours / Mi-MH: 15 hours (*2)
- [Construction] Aluminum alloy (case)
- [Dimensions (WxHxD)] 54.4 x 39.5 x 53.3mm / 2.1 x 1.6 x 2.1 inches (without cable)
- [Weight] 154g / 5.4oz.
- (Housing(s) compatible with Optical YS Converter/N1): MDX-70D
*2 Operating time tested on 750 mAh batteries.