Sea & Sea DX-860G Camera & Housing
<strong><b>DISCONTINUED ITEM - PLEASE CHECK OUR USED LINK FOR AVAILABILITY!!!</b></strong><br><br><br> DX-860G camera and housing set
SKU: # ss-06550
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
This product has been discontinued. Please scroll down for accessories and other options.
Overview / Product Description
Main Features of the 860G Camera:
- An ultra-fine 1/2.5-inch CCD with an effective pixel count of 6.2 megapixels (maximum recordable pixel count of 8 megapixels) provides high-resolution image capture.
- A large 2.5-inch TFT liquid crystal monitor in a compact, light-weight, thin aluminum camera body provides vivid image display.
- An optical 3x zoom lens with a focal length ranging from 35 to 105mm (35mm film camera equivalent) perfectly frames your subject.
- A macro mode on the zoom lens lets the camera focus as close as 5cm / 2inch from a subject for close-up photography of small subjects.
- Adjustable white balance with settings compensates for a wide variety of lighting conditions: Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent, Tungsten, Sunset, and Custom.
- An exposure correction function (2EV, in steps of 0.5EV) shifts auto-exposure settings to compensate for tricky lighting situations.
- A continuous shooting function and auto-bracket function (-0.5EV, 0EV, +0.5EV) allow capturing quick bursts of images and automatic exposure variation.
- Adjustable ISO sensitivity (Auto, 100, 200, 400) sets CCD capture sensitivity for added exposure control.
- Special image effect settings (Black-White, Normal, Sepia, RGB) produce unique images, and sharpness settings (Soft, Normal, Vivid) control image clarity.
- Nine photo frame functions put graphic frames around your images.
- A motion picture function captures video of up to 640x480 pixel (VGA) resolution at a rate of 24 frames per second (24fps).
- Includes a built-in memory of 32MB and accepts SD / multimedia cards as well for additional image-storage memory.
- Is powered by a lithium-ion battery and includes a charger for the battery.
- Is compatible with PictBridge for image printing.
- An exclusive bayonet mount accepts a wide-angle conversion lens or a close-up lens designed for the DX-860G. You can attach or detach each lens underwater.
- Comes with a single fiber-optic cable socket for an external flash.
- A built-in flash diffuser softens the built-in flash for more gently illuminated images.
- A lever-type shutter release makes tripping the shutter easy and responsive.
- The housing is rugged and rated to a depth of 45m / 150ft.
- Comes standard with an LCD monitor hood and inner camera hood to help keeping the camera's LCD display clear and vivid in conditions with strong back lighting.
- Comes with an accessory shoe for attaching accessories.
- Image Sensor: Type--1/2.5" CCD; Effective Pixels--Approx. 6.186 mega pixels (2864X2160)
- Total Pixels: Approx. 6.369 mega pixels
- Lens: Focal Length: Wide: 5.8 mm,Tele:17.4mm(35mm film equivalent: 35~105mm) F No. Wide: F2.8, Tele: F4.9Digital Zoom: Capture Mode:5x, Play Mode:2-8x (based on different image size settings)
- LCD Display: 2.5" color TFT LCD
- Optical Viewfinder: No
- Focusing: Type: Auto focus with 3.0x optical zoom. Range: Macro mode: 5cm~80cm, Normal:80cm to infinity
- Shutter: Type--Mechanical shutter and electrical shutter. Speed--Normal: 2 sec. -1/1500 sec. Night Scene: 8 sec.-1/1500 sec.
- Exposure Control: Programmed AE. Compensation: 2EV (0.5EV / step)
- ISO Equivalent: Auto, 100, 200, 400
- Flash Modes: Auto/Auto&Red-eye Reduction/Slow sync/Fill-in/Off. Range: 0.2 ~ 3.0m, Wide mode (Recycle time (Full): less than 5 sec.)
- White Balance: Auto/Daylight/Cloudy/Fluorescent/Tungsten/Sunset/Custom
- Shooting: Still Image--Modes: Single image, Continuous Shooting, AEB. Live View: Max. 30 fps with normal light level.
- Movie Clip Size Support: 640x480,320x240 with audio (Quality support: 24 fps and 15fps). Effect: B/W, Normal, Sepia, RGB custom.
- Sharpness: Soft, Normal, Vivid. Metering: Multi / SpotPhoto Frame: 9 options
- Self-timer: 10 sec., 2 sec., Double with LED Indicator
- Voice Recording: Yes
- Speaker: Yes
- Storage: Media: Internal memory: 32MB Flash Memory.
- External memory: Supports SD/MMC cards
- File Format: Still Image: JPEG EXIF2.2, DCF1.1, DPOF1.1, Movie Clip: AVI with audio
- Image Size: [8.0M]: 3264x2448 via interpolation, (6M):2816x2112, (5M): 2560 x1920, (4M): 2304 x1728, (3M): 2048x1536, (2M): 1600X1200
- PictBridge (Direct Printing): Compatible
- Digital Music Player: Yes
- Playback Function: Single Image / AVI Play / MP3 and Wav Play / Thumbnails / Slide Show
- Supports Editing Functions: Trimming, Rotation(not for 8.0MP)
- Supports Gaming: Yes
- Interface: Digital output connector: USB 2.0 High-Speed (Max. 480Mb/s).Other interface: MIC-in, Speaker, Ear-phone jack and Video-out (Use same connector as USB).
- Power Source: NP40 Li-Ion battery with external charger
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 93.5 x 56 x 23 mm (Body: 20.8 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 117 g (without battery and memory card)
- Software: Camera Driver: Mass Storage Driver for Windows98SE(Window 2000/ME/XP, Mac OS 9.2 or Later don't need driver)
- Application: Ulead Photo Explorer 8.5 SE Basic / Explorer 2(MAC version)
- For Window: PC with processor better than MMX Pentium 233MHz (XP : Pentium II 300MHz), Windows 2000/ME/XP Minimum 32MB RAM (XP: 128MB), 140MB of available hard-disk space, USB port, CD-ROM Driver, 800x600pixels, 16-bit color display compatible monitor
- For Macintosh: Power Mac G3 or later, Mac OS 9.2 -10.3, Minimum 64MB RAM, 110MB of available hard-disk space, USB port, CD-ROM Driver, QuickTime 6.01 or later for Movie Clip.
- Construction: Polycarbonate
- Depth rating: 45m / 150ft
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 140.7x96.7x73.7mm / 5.6x3.9x2.9inch
- Weight: Approx. 350g / 12.3oz (including the strap)
- Underwater weight: Approx. -20g / -0.7oz