Orcalight SeaWolf 860 15,000 Lumen Handheld Lightweight Underwater Video Light
The SeaWolf is overall 96% efficient and makes the most use of power that current technology can provide. The batteries are the highest quality badged and binned Lithium Ions currently available on the market.
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / Canada!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
This product has been discontinued. Please scroll down for accessories and other options.
Overview / Product Description
- Lighter design
- External recharging port
- Stainless to stainless mechanicals
- Pull on push off locking clasp
- Piston fit no compression optics
- Interchangeable parts
- 3 switch settings of 5000, 10,000 & 15,000 lumens
- Run times 1.45 hrs @ 5000 1 hr @ 10000 45 minutes @ 15,000
- 1 x 100W Li battery (flight Ready)
- Battery swap out or charge from rear
- Range of optics from 60, 90 or 120 degrees
- 6000 series marine grade aluminium with >70 microns hard annodise
- Weight in water 350g
- Shipped in cardboard box you will receive
- 1 standard SeaWolf 860 without fittings
- 1 optic of your choice
- 1 charger
- 1 charge interface cable
- 1 x 100W Li Batteries
Alternative lamp heads are available allowing the user to change from the existing LED wavelength to any other from Ultra Violet right through the spectrum to Infra Red. Changing involves 4 screws and takes around 2 minutes.
The 860 can be changed to a top side film light running from the SSL cable which accepts 12-48Vdc by simple swapping over the back plate
The 860 can be changed to an umbilical powered torch using the SSL by swapping the back plate and sliding out the batteries, doing so makes the light slightly bouyant which is countered by the umbilical. Overall depending on user preference the 860 when umbilically powered from 48Vdc is around neutral in weight.
Get in touch to order a SeaWolf 860 or discuss your diving light needs. Were always ready to help you decide the right package for you.