Orcalight SeaWolf 1560 22,000 Lumen Handheld Lightweight Underwater Video Light
The SeaWolf is overall 96% efficient and makes the most use of power that current technology can provide. The batteries are the highest quality badged and binned Lithium Ions currently available on the market.
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
This product has been discontinued. Please scroll down for accessories and other options.
Overview / Product Description
- Lighter design
- External recharging port
- Stainless to stainless mechanicals
- Pull on push off locking clasp
- Piston fit no compression optics
- Interchangeable parts
- 3 switch settings of 7000, 14,000 & 22,000 lumens
- Run times 2.5 hrs @ 7000 1.25 hr @ 14000 50 minutes @ 22,000
- 2 x 100W Li battery (flight Ready)
- Battery swap out or charge from rear
- Range of optics from 45, 60, 90 or 120 degrees
- 6000 series marine grade aluminum with >70 microns hard anodize
- Weight in water 450g
- Shipped in cardboard box you will receive
- 1 standard SeaWolf 1560 without fittings
- 1 optic of your choice
- 1 charger
- 1 charge interface cable
- 2 x 100W Li Batteries
Alternative lamp heads are available allowing the user to change from the existing LED wavelength to any other from Ultra Violet right through the spectrum to Infra Red. Changing involves 4 screws and takes around 2 minutes.
The 1560 can be changed to a top side film light running from the SSL cable which accepts 12-48Vdc by simple swapping ove the back plate
The 1560 can be changed to an umbilical powered torch using the SSL by swapping the back plate and sliding out the batteries, doing so makes the light slightly buoyant which is countered by the umbilical. Overall depending on user preference the 1560 when umbilically powered from 48Vdc is around neutral in weight.
Get in touch to discuss your diving light needs. Were always ready to help you decide the right package for you.