OPEN BOX DISPLAY Panasonic GH5 II Camera & Ikelite GH5 II Underwater Housing Package
OPEN BOX DISPLAY Panasonic GH5 II Camera & Ikelite GH5 II Underwater Housing Package
Price as Configured
Add a Vacuum System
Make sure your camera system is watertight before you get it wet.
Add an Expanded Viewfinder
Enjoy enhanced viewing of your camera's viewfinder. Easy installation on almost any Ikelite housing.
Add a Right Handle
Add 1-inch Ball Adapters
Add the Ikelite Trim Weight System
Overview / Product Description
Panasonic LUMIX GH5 II Micro 4/3 Mirrorless Camera GH5M2
- THE ICONIC GH5, NOW WITH LIVE STREAMING: Attention hybrid content creators—the GH5M2 supports both wired and wireless unlimited live streaming for indoors and outdoors, together with a USB Power Delivery feature.
- VIDEO FORMAT OPTIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL USE: The GH5M2 is capable of unlimited video recording in various settings including C4K/4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit and simultaneous output over HDMI during 4K 60p internal recording.
- PHOTO STYLE PRESETS MINIMIZE YOUR EDITING: Presets include V-LogL, Cinelike D2/ V2, MonochromeS, and L.ClassicNeo.
- POWERFUL IMAGE STABILIZATION: Advanced I.S. to 6.5-stop slower shutter speeds for stable handheld shooting. Double SD Memory Card slot for relay recording.
- WITHSTANDS HEAVY FIELD USE: The magnesium alloy full die-cast front / rear frame and is not only splash and dust resistant but also freeze-resistant down to -10 °C (14°F).
The legendary LUMIX GH5 experience, now with live streaming! The LUMIX GH5M2 draws from the GH5, an iconic camera for pro photography and videography, adding features to challenge you to your highest levels of creativity.
The GH5M2 is capable of wireless live streaming using the LUMIX Sync smartphone app supported by USB PD outdoors or indoors. With a future firmware update, it will support wired IP streaming. Video can be delivered either as-is or as log recording for advanced post-production.
The GH5M2 ensures successful shooting with a 20.3MP sensor with AR coating, the latest autofocus, and I.S. technologies with the latest Venus Engine. It is capable of unlimited video recording in various settings and can record C4K/4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit without cropping, with simultaneous output over HDMI during internal recording. V-LogL is pre-installed to deliver a high dynamic range and broad colors, which makes it easy to match the color tone with the footage recorded in V-Log and V-LogL of Panasonic and LUMIX line-up. Cinelike D2 and V2, MonochromeS, and L.ClassicNeo have been added to Photo Style to expand your creativity. For Variable Frame Rate recording, C4K/4K 60fps, Anamorphic 50fps, and FHD180fps are available with autofocus function before the recording starts.
Tough enough to withstand even heavy field use, the GH5M2 has a magnesium alloy full die-cast front/rear frame. Secure construction and sealing for every joint, dial, and button make it not only splash and dust resistant but also freeze-resistant down to -10 degrees Celsius (14° F). Equipped with a double SD Memory Card slot compatible with high-speed, high capacity UHS-II for Relay Recording, Backup Recording, or Allocation Recording.
20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor with AR Coating and Venus EngineFeaturing a 20.3MP Digital Live MOS sensor with a newly developed AR Coating, the GH5 II boasts an evolved Venus Engine Imaging Processor. These updates suppress ghosting and flare in backlit scenes, offer a 25% increase in dynamic range, and improve color gradation and reproduction. Multipixel Luminance Generation technology maximizes sharpness and faithfully reproduces brightly illuminated scenes. It offers excellent three-dimensional color control and precise noise reduction techniques for shooting at sensitivities up to ISO 25600. It also enables shooting speeds up to 12 fps with AF-S or manual focus modes.
4K Video RecordingThe GH5 II features outstanding video performance for professional videography and is capable of unlimited video recording in various settings. It can record DCI and UHD 4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit and simultaneously output 4:2:2 10-bit over HDMI during 4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit internal recording. An HDMI port is present on the camera for high-quality output for use with external monitors and recorders. The camera also offers high bit-rate recording for highly detailed images free of compression artifacts.
For more advanced users, multiple picture styles provide two types of Cinelike gamma presets in the Photo Style. With these modes, warm skin tones or delicate nuances of light and shadow can be reproduced without color grading over V-Log footage. The Cinelike D2 setting gives priority to the dynamic range while Cinelike V2 prioritizes contrast. L. Monochrome S and L. Classic Neo have also been added, and all these modes can be used for anamorphic video recording.
The GH5 II is designed to be an expandable system, with multiple options available to help improve video recording capabilities. Examples of this are an optional XLR Microphone Adapter that provides XLR inputs and physical controls through a hot shoe connection. Users can also use standard microphones and headphones via the 3.5mm input and output jacks.
Wireless and Wired LivestreamingDesigned for ENG, travel, event, lecture, and live commerce applications, the easy-to-use Lumix Sync app provides high-quality live streaming with minimum equipment. Whether indoors or outdoors, only the camera and a smartphone are required. Livestreaming via a router is available as well with Lumix Network Setting Software. Additionally, wired USB-LAN IP live streaming will be supported by a future firmware update.
225-Area Depth-from-Defocus Autofocus SystemBoasting a high-speed, high-precision autofocus system, the GH5 II incorporates advanced deep learning technology to detect specific subjects including humans and fast-moving animals. Improved tracking performance quickly recognizes the face and eyes of moving subjects and the human body from a background of moving subjects. The camera keeps tracking the person even if he or she moves quickly, turns their back to the camera, tilts their head, or moves far away. This contrast-detection type focus method benefits both still and video recording modes, as well as subject-tracking applications where color, size, and motion vectors are used to intelligently lock-onto the moving subjects and ensure precise focus. Depth-from-Defocus technology offers lightning-fast calculation of spatial information making it possible to instantly and accurately capture your shots.
Dual I.S. 2Helping to achieve the utmost sharpness when photographing handheld, an enhanced Dual I.S. 2 system combines the camera's sensor-shift image stabilization technology with lens-based image stabilization to compensate for a broad range of movement types and renders sharper, clearer imagery. Dual I.S. 2 requires the use of compatible Lumix lenses featuring O.I.S., and this updated stabilization system enables the GH5 Mark II to compensate for 6.5 stops of camera shake.
- A large OLED Live View Finder has an impressive 3.68m-dot resolution and 0.76x magnification for eye-level composition.
- A larger means for image composition and playback, the 3" 1.84m-dot rear TFT LCD monitor has a free-angle, tilt-and-swivel design to support viewing from a variety of angles. It is also a touchscreen, which permits intuitive menu navigation and settings control.
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots provide settings such as Relay Recording to automatically switch cards when one is full; Backup Recording, which records the same data to both cards simultaneously; and Allocation Recording, which lets you save certain files to each card for easier organization.
- Constructed from magnesium alloy with die-cast front and rear frames, the GH5 II features a durable design that also incorporates extensive sealing at each joint, dial, and button to render it both splash and dustproof as well as freezeproof to 14°F.
6K and 4K PHOTOFor instances where a very fast frame rate is needed to capture the best moment, 4K PHOTO lets you record 8MP stills at 30 or 60 fps, and 6K PHOTO provides 18MP stills at a 30 fps shooting rate. Both photo modes feature an unlimited recording time, and a pre-burst mode records images one second before and one second after pressing the shutter button, giving you up to 60 frames to choose from.
Other Camera Features
- A mechanical focal plane shutter enables a fast maximum shutter speed of 1/8000 sec, as well as a top flash sync speed of 1/250 sec. An electronic shutter function also avails a top shutter speed of 1/16,000 sec to better enable working in bright conditions and with wider aperture settings.
- Depending on the lens in use, the included DMW-BLK22 battery provides approximately 410 shots per charge when using the rear monitor or electronic viewfinder.
- A trio of new Photo Style modes includes L. Classic Neo for a film-like effect with a soft and nostalgic feeling, L. Monochrome S for black and white portraits with a gentle look, Cinelike D2 which prioritizes dynamic range, and Cinelike V2 for prioritizing contrast.
- Pre-installed V-Log L for multi-camera recording and editing makes it is easy to match the color tone with the footage recorded by other VariCam-series cameras.
- Lens Mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Camera Format: Micro Four Thirds (2x Crop Factor)
- Sensor Resolution: Actual: 21.77 Megapixel - Effective: 20.33 Megapixel
- Aspect Ratio: 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
- Sensor Type: MOS
- Sensor Size: 17.3 x 13 mm
- Image File Format: JPEG, Raw
- Bit Depth: 14-Bit
- Image Stabilization: Sensor-Shift, 5-Axis
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 200 to 25600 (Extended: 100 to 25600)
- Shutter Speed:
- Electronic Shutter
- 1/16000 to 60 Second
- 1 to 60 Seconds in Bulb Mode
- Electronic Front Curtain Shutter
- 1/2000 to 60 Seconds
- 1 to 30 Minutes in Bulb Mode
- Metering Method: Center-Weighted Average, Highlight Weighted, Multiple, Spot
- Exposure Modes: Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
- Exposure Compensation: -5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
- Metering Range: 0 to 18 EV
- White Balance: Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Flash, Incandescent, Shade, White Set 1, White Set 2, White Set 3, White Set 4
- Continuous Shooting:
- Up to 12 fps at 20.3 MP
- Up to 30 fps at 18 MP
- Up to 60 fps at 8 MP
- Interval Recording: Yes
- Self-Timer: 2/10-Second Delay
- Recording Modes:
- H.264/MOV 4:2:2 10-Bit - DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 24.00p/25p/29.97p [400 Mb/s]
- H.265/MOV 4:2:0 10-Bit - DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 50p/59.94p [200 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:2 10-Bit - DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [150 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit - DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 50p/59.94p [150 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit - DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [100 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:2 10-Bit - UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [400 Mb/s]
- H.265/MOV 4:2:0 10-Bit - UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 50p/59.94p [200 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:2 10-Bit - UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [150 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit - UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 50p/59.94p [150 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit - UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [100 Mb/s]
- H.265/MOV 4:2:0 10-Bit - 6K Anamorphic (4992 x 3774) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [200 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:2 10-Bit - 4K Anamorphic (3328 x 2496) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [400 Mb/s]
- H.265/MOV 4:2:0 10-Bit - 4K Anamorphic (3328 x 2496) at 50p [200 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:2 10-Bit - 4K Anamorphic (3328 x 2496) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [150 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit - 4K Anamorphic (3328 x 2496) at 50p/59.94p [150 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit - 4K Anamorphic (3328 x 2496) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [100 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:2 10-Bit - Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [100 to 200 Mb/s]
- H.264/MOV 4:2:2 8-Bit - Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [100 Mb/s]
- H.265/MP4 4:2:0 10-Bit - UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 50p/59.94p [100 Mb/s]
- H.264/MP4 4:2:0 8-Bit - UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p [100 Mb/s]
- H.264/MP4 4:2:0 8-Bit - Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 25p/29.97p [20 Mb/s]
- H.264/MP4 4:2:0 8-Bit - Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p [24 MB/s]
- Recording Limit: Unlimited
- Video Encoding: NTSC/PAL
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto: 200 to 12800 (Extended: 100 to 12800)
- Audio Recording: Built-In Microphone (Stereo) - External Microphone Input (Stereo)
- Audio File Format: AAC, Linear PCM
- Live Streaming: Yes
- Webcam Functionality: Yes
- Focus Type: Auto and Manual Focus
- Focus Mode: Automatic (A), Continuous-Servo AF (C), Flexible (AFF), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)
- Autofocus Points: Contrast Detection: 225
- Autofocus Sensitivity: -4 to +18 EV
- Viewfinder Type: Electronic (OLED)
- Viewfinder Resolution: 3,680,000 Dot
- Viewfinder Eye Point: 21 mm
- Viewfinder Coverage: 100%
- Viewfinder Magnification: Approx. 76x
- Diopter Adjustment: -4 to +3
- Size: 3"
- Resolution: 1,840,000 Dot
- Display Type: Free-Angle Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Built-In Flash: No
- Flash Modes: Auto, Auto/Red-Eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-Eye Reduction, Off, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction
- Maximum Sync Speed: 1/250 Second
- Flash Compensation: -3 to +3 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
- Dedicated Flash System: TTL
- External Flash Connection: Hot Shoe, PC Terminal
- Media/Memory Card Slot: Dual Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II) [V90 or Faster Recommended]
- Connectivity: USB Type-C (USB 3.1), HDMI A (Full Size), 2.5mm Sub-Mini, 3.5mm Headphone, 3.5mm Microphone
- Wireless: Wi-Fi
- GPS: No
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 80%
- Battery: 1 x DMW-BLK22 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 2200 mAh (Approx. 400 Shots)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.5 x 3.9 x 3.4" / 138.5 x 98.1 x 87.4 mm
- Weight: 1.6 lb / 727 g (Body with Battery and Memory)
Ikelite 200DL Underwater Housing for Panasonic Lumix GH5, GH5S, GH5 II Mirrorless Micro Four-Thirds Cameras
A full-featured and durable waterproof housing for Panasonic Lumix GH5, GH5S, and GH5 II Mirrorless Micro Four-Thirds cameras. Suitable for scuba, snorkel, surf, pool, and any application in or around the water.
Lens PortsThis housing features our robust Dry Lock (DL) port system. "Dry Lock" refers to the placement of the o-ring on the outside of the port mount. This improves visibility and reduces the chances of water dropping onto your precious camera sensor. DL ports are the lightest on the market, yet robust and capable of standing up to rough surf. Attachment is quick and secure. A system of extensions can accommodate a huge variety of lenses with ease.
Most popular zoom lenses and select lens focus rings can be engaged using simple gearing that puts adjustment right at your fingertips. A large, soft-touch knob on the side of the housing makes fine-tuned adjustments a breeze. Zoom and focus gears differ depending on which lens you are using. Zoom gears are sold separately.
ConfidenceThe unique rear seal design prevents accidental twisting or stretching of the o-ring for simple and confident assembly. Ikelite has eliminated the need for an o-ring groove or channel which can trap sand, dirt, or debris. Three double-passivated stainless steel locking lid snaps are simple to use and virtually unbreakable. The clear back allows you to see the o-ring form a solid, watertight seal as it closes.
Vacuum TestingA vacuum valve is installed standard on the side of the housing. The vacuum valve is designed to be low profile to avoid interference with controls. The optional Vacuum Pump with Gauge # 47011 allows you to draw a vacuum on the housing to check for leaks before entering the water.
Drawing a vacuum on the system also provides extra security at the surface of the water, especially important when using the housing in rough surf.
M16 Accessory PortThe spare M16 threaded accessory port provides an attachment point for third-party accessories including HDMI bulkheads.
Optional M24 Accessory PortThis model may be customized to add a large bore M24 thread accessory port for the attachment of HDMI monitors which utilize an M24 or M28 thread (M24-to-M28 adapter required, not sold by Ikelite). It is possible to custom order the housing with the port or return the housing for after-sale modification. The port is located on the left side of the housing to reduce interference with controls.
TTL ExposureThis housing supports your choice of shooting with manual strobe exposure or adding a TTL converter depending on your application. The flash bulkhead is located on the top of the case to alleviate strain on the sync cord.
You can enjoy the fastest and most accurate TTL exposure on the market by adding the DL3 DS Link Panasonic/Olympus TTL Converter Ikelite PT1 Hotshoe Kit # 46032 and a compatible Ikelite DS strobe. Exposure compensation can be used added or subtracted in the camera.
Reliable locking connectors between the hotshoe and bulkhead make it easy to install the TTL hotshoe or carry backup parts when traveling to remote locations.
ErgonomicsGood ergonomics are critical when you need to concentrate on composition, focus, and proper exposure. Large, curved control levers put the most important controls right where you need them: shutter and autofocus (via the AF/AE Lock button). This combination allows you to shoot with or without back button focus, an advanced technique that is useful for tack sharp focus of super macro and fast-moving subjects. Each lever can be extended using the optional Trigger Extension # 4077.95 for perfect spacing when using a right-hand handle.
The rotating controls are all operated intuitively via premium soft-touch knobs. An oversized, lobed knob puts the zoom/focus knob at your fingertips while your left-hand stays on the handle. Stainless steel, direct-drive rotating controls are virtually fail-safe and user-serviceable, and adjustable in a pinch.
All rear camera buttons are accessible by smooth action, hard-anodized aluminum push buttons for reliable performance and easy maintenance. These controls are clearly labeled by laser engraving on the back of the housing that never fades or falls off.
Set-UpThe camera mount is front-loading for easy installation and removal. A small mounting plate attaches to the bottom of the camera and secures in the front of the housing. The camera mounting plate does not need to be removed from the camera for surface use or when changing the battery or memory cards. The mounting plate features a 1/4-20 threaded mount on the bottom so that it can be attached to a tripod on the surface.
ViewfindersThe included SuperEye Viewfinder provides an enhanced view of the camera's electronic viewfinder when viewed through a dive mask. The viewfinder removes quickly and easily for the attachment of an optional Straight Magnified Viewfinder # 6890.2 or 45° Magnified Viewfinder (Type 1) # 6891.1.
Handling and TravelThe housing, tray, and handles have been optimized to reduce weight while maintaining strength and durability. The Right-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.02 (sold separately) can be added or removed depending on your needs. The precision-machined aluminum base features 1/4-20 tripod mounting sockets and additional mounting locations for future accessories. The base and handle can be quickly removed when breaking down your system for travel.
A 1/4-20 threaded mounting point is located front and center on the housing above the lens port mount. This mount can be used to attach lightweight accessories like a focus light or GoPro camera.
If you're shooting with two strobe or lighting arms, then a top handle can be added to carry to and from the dive site. Top handles are available in a Cable Grip # 4080.07 or Aluminum Top Handle # 4080.08. The rigid aluminum version provides additional mounting points for lighting and accessories.
Adding a dedicated focus light to your top mount or strobe arm is highly recommended for more accurate autofocus in low-light settings.
Durability and Corrosion-Free PerformanceIkelite's white ABS-PC blend housing provides strength and corrosion-free performance year with minimal maintenance. ABS-PC is lighter than aluminum for convenience during travel and less drag underwater. The specially formulated color deflects the sun to keep your camera running cooler, longer. Compared to black or clear housings, the light color provides superior contrast for an enhanced view of the camera, LCD screen, and o-ring seal.
Made in the USAIkelite products are designed, built, and tested in the USA. Ikelite uses locally sourced, top-grade materials. Ikelite's housings are built by hand and individually tested for fit and function. Every unit is water pressure tested to 200 feet (60m). Ikelite backs their products with over 50 years of experience and the best reputation for service within the dive industry.
Camera CompatibilityThis housing is only compatible with Panasonic GH5, GH5S, and GH5 II cameras as shipped by the manufacturer. Unless otherwise noted, this housing does not accommodate the use of add-on grips, battery grips, eyepieces, LCD covers, or other accessories.
Differences in lens and control placement prevent other Panasonic camera models from being used in or adapted to this housing. Ikelite is not aware of any other models which may be used in or adapted to this particular housing.
Ikelite DS Strobe CompatibilityAny Ikelite DS strobe may be used in manual exposure modes by attaching one or two with a compatible electrical sync cord. Current model DS strobes may be used in TTL exposure mode by adding the optional DL3 DS Link TTL Converter, a TTL hotshoe, and an electrical sync cord.
Non-Ikelite Strobe CompatibilitySEA&SEA, INON, and Retra strobes with an electrical connection can be triggered in manual exposure modes using an electrical sync cord. Strobes without an electrical sync cord connection cannot be attached to this system unless slaved off of a hard-wired strobe.
Ikelite Non-Digital Strobe CompatibilityOlder non-digital strobes featuring an ICS-5 electrical sync cord bulkhead can be used with this system in manual exposure modes.
Fiber Optic CompatibilityFiber optic only strobes are not compatible with this installation. An external strobe must be connected by an electrical sync cord.
Remote Triggering CompatibilityStrobes with remote slave capabilities may be triggered off of a flash attached to the housing by an electrical sync cord. Ikelite DS strobes support remote triggering using the Optical Slave Converter # 4405 or the Water Wizard system (manufactured and sold by Aquatica).
- 200' (60m) depth rating
- Compatible with DL system lens ports
- Controls are provided for all important camera functions; Controls are not provided for Diopter Adjustment Control, Rear Control Dial, or Mode Dial Lock. Mode Dial must be un-locked before installation for use underwater
- 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5" spacing
- Slightly positive buoyancy in freshwater
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on the choice of lens and port
- Housing 4.67 lb (2121 g)
- Tray with left handle 11 oz (312 g)
- 9 x 7.25 x 6" (229 x 184 x 152 mm) Not including tray with handle
- Vacuum valve included (pump sold separately)
- Included Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe for reliable electrical triggering of underwater strobes; Optional TTL accessories provides automatic exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
- Spare M16 accessory port with an option to add M24 large-bore accessory port
- ABS-PC construction is fundamentally corrosion-resistant
- Made in the USA; Individually inspected for fit and water pressure tested to depth
- 2 year limited warranty
In the Box
- Rear O-ring # 0132.59 (installed)
- Front O-ring # 0132.45 (installed)
- Zoom Gear Retainer # 75900 (installed)
- Port Hole Cover # 0200.92 (installed)
- Waterproof Bulkhead Cap # 9104.7 (installed)
- Base with Left-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.67 (installed)
- Tool for Zoom Gear Retainer # 0945.06
- 0.050" Hex Key # 0945.11
- Silicone Lubricant 1cc Tube
- Spare Rear O-Ring # 0132.59 Carry a backup in case the original seal becomes damaged.
- Spare Front O-Ring # 0132.45 Carry a backup in case the original seal becomes damaged.
- Vacuum Pump with Gauge # 47011 Pressurize the housing to check for leaks before entering the water.
- Right-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.02 Makes a double tray for easier handling and a second attachment point for strobes or lights.
- Trigger Extension # 4077.95 Recommended if using the Right-Hand Quick Release Handle. Brings shutter or AF-ON lever out to handle for more comfortable use (requires 2 to extend both controls).
- DL2 DS Link Sony TTL Converter Ikelite ST1 Hotshoe Kit # 46042 Fast, accurate, automatic TTL strobe exposure when used together with compatible Ikelite DS strobes.
- 45º Magnified Viewfinder (Type 1) # 6891.1 Brighter, larger, and more ergonomic positioning when shooting underwater. Rotates for landscape or portrait shots.
- Cable Top Handle Grip # 4080.09 The most convenient way to carry the system when shooting with two strobe arms.