Nikon D3x Digital SLR Camera Body
Flagship 24.5-megapixel FX-format D-SLR meticulously engineered for professionals whose work demands extreme resolution, file size and image fidelity.
SKU: # nkl-25442
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
This product has been discontinued. Please scroll down for accessories and other options.
Overview / Product Description
- Extreme resolution 24.5-megapixel FX-format (35.9 x 24.0mm) CMOS sensor Large 5.94m pixels capture astonishing detail and subtleties with outstanding dynamic range for demanding commercial applications.
- Nikon EXPEED image processing technologiesEXPEED extends and assures breathtakingly rich image fidelity and reduces noise, even at high ISOs.
- 138 MB Processed NEF (RAW) 12 or 14 bit image files Selectable bit depths of 12-bit (4,096 tones) or 14-bit (16,384 tones), both yielding incredible image quality through a 16-bit processing pipeline, for smoother tonal gradations.
- Low noise ISO sensitivity from 100 to 1600 Added ISO settings of Lo-1 (ISO 50 equivalent), Hi-1 (ISO 3200 equivalent) and Hi-2 (ISO 6400 equivalent) extend versatility.
- Two Live View shooting modes Two Live View modes add flexibility, and up to 27x magnification in the Tripod Mode, acute focusing accuracy is easily confirmed.
- Continuous shooting at up to 5 fps at full FX-format resolution Commercial image quality teams with speed and handling to create new shooting possibilities in the studio or on location.
- Fast, accurate 51-point AF system AF system features 4 Dynamic AF modes, including 3D Focus Tracking, for autofocus precision and razor sharpness.
- 1,005-Pixel 3D Color Matrix Metering II with Scene Recognition System Two Nikon-exclusive technologies provide intelligent auto exposure capabilities, along with refined auto white balance detection and faster, more accurate AF performance.
- 3-inch super-density 920,000-dot VGA LCD monitor Individual factory calibration assures the color accuracy of each D3X monitor for critical image review.
- 100% viewfinder coverage
- Nikon Picture Control Four preset options: Standard, Neutral, Vivid and Monochrome, and 9 customizable settings provide advanced, personalized color control.
- Rugged, durable and precise magnesium-alloy construction Effectively protected from invasive dust, moisture and electromagnetic interference with a self-diagnostic shutter mechanism tested to exceed 300,000 cycles.
- Dual CF card slots with overflow, backup and copy options
- Virtual Horizon Graphic Indicator
- Up to 4,400 images per battery charge