KNEKT GPLT TRIGGER
KNEKT GPLT Trigger for GoPro Hero3, Hero3+ & Hero4
The KNEKT GPLT is the lightest trigger of the series and sports a sleek minimalist design. This is the trigger for GoPro shooters that do not require full cage protection but need maximum capability. The GPLT trigger is designed to give you one-handed control of your GoPro camera's video start/stop and still image shutter release button. The cage-free architecture is compatible with Hero3, Hero3+ & Hero4, Standard, Blackout and Dive housings and also allows you to use the newest GoPro Frame when full camera protection from the elements is not needed.
The GPLT sports a NEW spring trigger return mechanism for instant shutter reaction and solid, tactile feedback so you can be confident the camera fired and you got the shot. The trigger system provides a simple point and shoot style of shooting, not possible when using the camera on its own or on a pole. With the camera positioned in front of your hand you will experience improved stability, control, and subject acquisition.
The ultra light 5.5oz GPLT features a NEW machined polymer handle with non-slip inserts, corrosion resistant military grade aluminum, and stainless steel construction. All designed to be used in the harshest environments. The open cage allows for GoPro housing mounted accessories like ports and filters and includes 2 standard -20 threads for use with accessories including additional cameras, lights, small monitors, and mics.
The GPLT Trigger is not compatible with the GoPro Battery BacPac or LCD Touch BacPac.
- Easy One-handed operation
- NEW Spring return one-piece stainless trigger mechanism
- Military Grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel Construction
- Compatible with GoPro Hero 3,Hero 3+ & Hero4, Blackout and Dive Housings
- Sleek minimalist design for maximum capability
- Corrosion resistant
- NEW Machined Polymer Handle with leash connector
- (2) Standard -20 threads for accessories
- Full access to all buttons
- Tool free design
- Materials: Military Grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Mounting: Standard GoPro interface using stock GoPro screw that comes with camera
- Accessory Threads: 2 Standard -20
- Dimensions: 6 x 1 5/16 x 5 1/2
- Weight: 5.5oz
In the Box
- GPLT Trigger
- Limited Warranty