Inon UWL-H100 28 LD Wide Conversion Lens
<ul> <li>Dual use wide conversion lens</li> <li>Newly designed optical construction</li> <li>Unique optical design</li> <li>Optional Dome Lens Unit II for UWL-H100</li> <li>4 Optical Elements in 4 Groups </li> <li>Lockable bayonet mount INON 28LD Mount compatible</li></ul>
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / Canada!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
Inon UWL-H100 28LD Underwater Wide Conversion Lens
Dual use (land / underwater) wide conversion lens specially designed for 28mm wide camera (35mm film equivalent). The maximum view angle is 100.8_ underwater for wide imaging and 179_ on land for fish-eye imaging.
Together with newly designed optical construction, using highly refractive optical elements provides larger effective diameter of the rear optical element in compact size to accommodate with latest camera model carrying larger image sensor and brighter master lens.
Unique optical design allows to shorten minimum focal distance with ultra wide view angle thus effective for wide macro shot.
Optional Dome Lens Unit II for UWL-H100 further increases maximum view angle to 144.8 underwater for semi-fisheye imaging.
Optical construction consists of 4 elements in 4 groups with coated optical glasses which effectively suppress optical aberrations and elicits master lens performance.
Lockable bayonet mount INON 28LD Mount compatible. Easy, speedy yet reliable installation on 28LD Mount Base can be obtained.
The UWL-H100 28LD is attached on compatible camera / housing via 28LD Mount Base which is exclusively designed for each housing.
- Outer diameter / Length: 90.4mm / 45.4mm (3.6in / 1.8in)
- Weight (air / underwater): 530g / approx.326g (18.7oz / 11.5oz)
- Lens construction: 4 elements in 4 groups
- Focal length (air / underwater): infinity / infinity (afocal system)
- Magnification: 0.60 (afocal)
- Maximum incident view angle (air / underwater): 179.0_/100.8_
- Body material / Finishing: corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy / Rigid black almite, Polycarbonate etc.
- Glass / Coating: Optical glass / Both side anti-reflection coating
- Mount System: INON 28LD Mount
- Depth rating: 60m (197ft)