Ikelite Underwater Housing for Nikon Coolpix P5000 & P5100 Digital Cameras
The Ikelite housing for the Nikon Coolpix P5000 & P5100 is a great housing for someone who wants the best there is to offer in an underwater compact camera housing. Excellent TTL conversion circuitry is built right into the housing, giving the user true hard wired TTL exposure.
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
This product has been discontinued. Please scroll down for accessories and other options.
Overview / Product Description
This exciting new system combines creative control with point-and-shoot simplicity--without pushing airline weight restrictions!
Capture the underwater world with the same ease and accuracy as shooting above water. Camera controlled Nikon iTTL flash exposure assures optimum lighting in any setting underwater, restoring the vibrant colors otherwise filtered out by the water. By eliminating the "guesswork," you can focus on composing your shots and having fun! Simply attach a current model Ikelite DS Substrobe and start shooting. Other brands of strobes can be used as well, but will only work in manual mode.
The Coolpix camera and Ikelite Housing work equally well as a starter system or as a serious, compact alternative to a digital SLR system. Available manual camera controls, 12 megapixel resolution (on P5100), and a wide variety of accessories allow you to fully explore your creative possibilities.
- Heavy-Duty Clear Polycarbonate Housing
- Operates Safely to 200 ft. (60 m)
- Dimensions: 7 in. Wide x 5 in. High x 5 in. Deep
- Weight: 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg) Above Water with Camera
- Near Neutrally Buoyant in Saltwater
- Access to All Camera Functions
- Glass Lens Port
- Accepts 67mm Threaded Wide-Angle Lenses
- iTTL Flash Exposure with Current DS Substrobes
- Reliable Ikelite Bulkhead Connection
- Compatible with Optional 3" dia. Color Filters
- Single or Dual Tray & Handle Systems Available