Ikelite AF35 Autoflash Underwater Strobe Kit
The AutoFlash AF35 kit is an effortless and affordable way to add a flash to your point-and-shoot camera system. Everything you need to get started is in the box - just attach it to the bottom of your housing and start taking pictures!
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / Canada!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
Single or dual trays attach directly to most housings for point-and-shoot digital cameras. Mounting hardware is also included for use with most housings from Olympus, Canon and Sony.
The contoured handle features a rubber grip for added comfort. A pop bead arm offers flexibility in flash positioning.
No tools are needed to remove handle, arm and strobe assembly from the tray for packing. The system is lightweight above water for travel and approximately neutrally buoyant underwater.
The exposure selector dial on the side of the sensor provides fine-tuning to optimize results with a variety of digital still cameras. Once you find an exposure level that you like, leave the dial on that number for automatic operation.
For advanced users, the selector dial can be used as exposure compensation while remaining in automatic mode. The flash also features six manual power settings for full control over exposure.
When using an external wide-angle lens such as the Ikelite W-20, consider adding a second strobe for broader and more even coverage. Adding a second strobe is easy with the #4035.1 AF35 Secondary Flash Kit, which includes a dual tray along with the right-hand flash assembly. Requires #4035 Primary Kit for complete dual flash system.
- Strobe Size: 8cm x 12cm - 3.2" x 4.7"
- Weight: 0.6 kg - 1.3 pounds
- Energy Rating: 35 watt-seconds
- Coverage Angle: 70 - 80 degrees w/diffuser
- Guide # (ISO 100) feet: 28 surface - 16 underwater
- Guide # (ISO 100) meters: 9 surface - 5 underwater
- Color Temp: 5700 degrees K
- Power Source: 4 "AA" Alkaline / NiCad / NiMH
- Flashes: 300 full power
- Recycle Time: 2.5 seconds
- Firing Modes: Auto + 6 Manual Power Settings
- Depth Rating: 90m - 300 feet