Equinox HD 5 Underwater Video Housing for Sony CX190
The HD5 Housing by Equinox Housings is the smallest and lightest housing model offered by Equinox Housings. The HD5 maintains the high standards you have come to expect from Equinox products, and delivers it in a more compact and manageable size.
The HD5 comes standard with manual controls for power on/off, start/stop, zoom, photo, mode, and white balance. Also included is an external color correction filter, a spare parts kit, and the industry leading three year warranty. Due to the compact size of the HD5 a 2.5" LCD Monitor is included with the housing which allows the user to view their subject. The HD5 also comes with a 58mm wide angle lens with macro di-opter ring, and the needed adapter rings to mount to your camera.
The HD5 uses a ballast release system as a safety feature for the diver. If trouble were to occur while underwater simply pull the quick release pin on the housings' handle and your housing will become buoyant and rise to the surface.
Capture all your underwater adventures with the HD5 housing from Equinox Housings. Equinox Housings allows you to relive all your underwater experiences with a trustworthy guaranteed product that won't kill your budget.Specification:
Whats in the Box:
- Construction: Polycarbonate Body and Front Plate, Acrylic Dome port, Stainless steel Hardware
- Buoyancy: Neutral
- Controls: Manual - Start/Stop, Power On/Off, Zoom, Photo, Mode, White Balance
- Depth Rating: 330 feet, 100 meters, 10 atmosphere
- Wide Angle Lens: 58mm
- Port: 4" Dome with Protective Shroud
- Weight: 6.5 lbs (with out ballast)
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 8" X 6" X 6" (without wings attached)
- HD5 Housing
- External Saltwater Color Correction Filter
- Spare Parts Kit
- 58mm Wide Angle lens with Macro Di-opter
- 2.5" Internal LCD Color Monitor
- Wall Charger for LCD Monitor
- Protective Rubber Cover for Dome Port
- Sony RCA Video Out Cord to Monitor