Equinox HD 6 Underwater Housing for Panasonic HC-V100M
Equinox is an underwater video housing manufacturer that specializes in building safe, durable and affordable underwater video housings. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and innovative, quality products for the professional, leisure and sport divers trying to capture the next great shot!
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / Canada!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
This product has been discontinued. Please scroll down for accessories and other options.
Overview / Product Description
Reliability, Durability & Affordability
Equinox Housings is a versitile company recognised for innovating the field of custom built underwater and all-terain video housings.
Every Housing Includes:
- 3 Year Warranty: Industry's longest
- 250 foot Depth Rating (75 meters)
- Neutral Buoyancy at approx. 33 ft (10m)
- Ballast Release System (BRS)
- 5 Manual controls-Power on/off. Record start/stop.
- Zoom-Wide/Telephoto, Photo and Memory
- Industrys longest warranty3-year
- 250 ft depth rating (75 meters)
- Close to neutral buoyancy at approximately 33 ft (10 meters)
- BRS (Ballast Release System) for easy travel or if trouble occurs on a dive, simply pull on the quick release pin on one of the wings, the wing and handle (balast) release, the housing now becomes positive and shoots to the surface
- Wide-angle lens
- External color correction filter
- Spare parts kit
- Domeport protector
- Rubber feet for stability on boat decks
- O-ring on rear plate for easy hook up to a lanyard
All HD housings have the same body design. The camera dictates where the controls are located. The camera also dictates out of water weight and length of body.
Average HD6 Housing Size:
- Length: 8-10 inches
- Width: (w/o wings) 6.5 inches diameter
- Height: 9.10 inches
- Weight (out-of-water): 12-16 pounds with removable ballast attached