Aquatica HD Wave Housing for HDR CX560 & CX700
Aquatica Digital has been providing for both the recreational and professional diver high quality underwater photographic systems for over 30 years. Given their tremendous expertise in designing & manufacturing underwater photographic equipment, they are proud to announce the new HD-WAVE supporting the new Sony HDR CX560/700 HD camcorders.
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
This product has been discontinued. Please scroll down for accessories and other options.
Overview / Product Description
Aquatica Digital has been providing for both the recreational and professional diver high quality underwater photographic systems for over 30 years. Given their tremendous expertise in designing & manufacturing underwater photographic equipment, they are proud to announce the new HD-WAVE supporting the new Sony HDR CX560/700 HD camcorders. With the well received introduction to the first HD video housing from Aquatica, the HD- WAVE continues its surf to another level, A new super compact housing concept, weighing in at only 6 lb. its our smallest and lightest aluminum housing ever, great for easy travel.
Built with the same high quality solid aluminum construction as their digital SLR housings, no compromise was taken to create the New HD WAVE Video Housing. Keeping in mind total ergonomics and underwater balance, its compact design with intergraded Stable-Wide grip system makes the unit extremely user friendly underwater. Our engineers worked very hard on its design, they have now incorporated the use of the Sony remote commander which now allows easy and complete access to all key camcorder functions, including the critical Manual White balance function; it will give users the ability to create the best possible HD video underwater. Now the user will have a complete 30_ viewing angle on the large 3 inch side LCD viewfinder without any touch screen push button obstruction, this finally will account for optimal filming capabilities.
Precision machined from a solid block of marine grade aluminum giving endless durability. Black anodized for corrosion protection and a final layer of tuff textured military grade polyurethane powder coat paint for the outmost durability in harsh sea water.
Our new Stable-Wide comfortable grip system will give the user the most stable underwater balance for optimal solid filming.
30_Angled Large 3 inch LCD Viewfinder
A first in the industry to implement this design for optimal viewing position & filming underwater.
Reliable all- Mechanical Controls
Ergonomically positioned controls for easy access to most all key camcorders functions, including Manual White Balance control.
Full Camcorder Control
Using the Sony remote commander in the housing will allow full use of camcorder controls underwater.
- Marine grade solid aluminum
- Fully anodized with a hard coat of polyurethane paint
- All hardware is marine grade aluminum & stainless steel
- Record/ Standby
- Zoom Telephoto / Zoom Wide
- ALL MENU ACCESS TO ALL CAMCORDER FUNCTIONS
- Manual Control Knobs to access Focus, Exposure, AE Shift & WB Shift
- Flip filter Arm with UR Pro blue water color correction filter
- Water sensor alarm with blinking LED - Bayonet Mounted Lens System
- Auxiliary port
- Wide angle port: (INCLUDED AS STANDARD LENS with housing)
- A good all around performance lens giving about 90_FOV with full zoom through capability.
- 8.25in D(with lens) x 4.6in H x 9.2in W (14.9in with handles)
- 21cm D(with lens) x 11.7cm H x 23.3cm W (37.8cm with handles)
- On land 6 lbs (2.72Kg) fully loaded w/camera battery and lens.
- In seawater slightly negative buoyancy
- Operating Depth:
- 300 feet
- 90 meters