Gates Underwater Housing for the Sony CX560
The Gates CX560 housing is the latest in the Gates family of easy underwater HD video housings. With a full 12 megapixel sensor, the CX560 captures superb HD video and still images, too. The camera LCD is your big, built-in viewfinder, and Gates Precision ports provide clarity previously unavailable
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / CANADA!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
This product has been discontinued. Please scroll down for accessories and other options.
Overview / Product Description
The Gates CX560 housing is the latest in the Gates family of easy underwater HD video housings. With a full 12 megapixel sensor, the CX560 captures superb HD video and still images, too. The camera LCD is your big, built-in viewfinder, and Gates Precision ports provide clarity previously unavailablein a compact system. Fingertip mechanical control of all key camera functions is readily available in this bulletproof world traveler.
Gates legendary reliability is inherent in this tiny traveler, ready to capture your finest undersea images 24/365. Reliability, durability, dependability the Gates hallmark for over 40 years.
- Durable, "Bulletproof" machined aluminum, black type III 'hard' anodize finish, and sealed with a nickel- acetate process.
- LCD Window is your big, built-in viewfinder with wide viewing angles.
- 2-Year Warranty. Only Gates offers a 2-year renewable warranty on all housings.
- Reliable Fingertip Controls are 100% mechanical -- no sticky buttons, faulty electronics or dead batteries!
- Precision Ports mean clarity, sharpness and no vignetting (cutoff dark corners) to spoil your images critical for HD.
- Accommodates all Camcorder Battery Sizes up to NP-FV100 for maximum shooting between re-charges.
- Controls (All Mechanical)
- Mode (Video/Photo)
- White Balance Set
- Internal "Flip" Filter
- Manual Button and Dial
- 9.5" D x 5" H x 10.4" W (15.5" w/handles)
- 24 cm L x 13 cm H x 26 cm W (39 cm w/handles)
- 2 Years renewable
- Machined Aluminum w/ Type III hard anodize & Nickel Acetate Seal.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- In Water: slightly negative
- Depth Rating
- 450 feet / 137 meters
- Accepts all batteries up to NP-FV100
- Standard Port SP32A
- This 1:1 port is optically corrected for underwater use.
- Flat Port FP32A
- Good for macro work, the Flat Port allows full zoom through and use of diopters.
- Wide Angle Port GP32A
- A Gates workhorse. Optical polycarbonate dome is field replaceable. Typical field of view is 70-80 degrees.