RGBlue System02 V.2 Underwater Video Light
<ul> <li>Various accessories are available to let you obtain maximum results with a minimum system.</li> <li>Lenses, Snoot, and Blade to control the irradiation angle and distribution.</li> <li>Optical Filters to adjust colors and amounts of light.</li> <li>A variety of connection arms/adapters enable the system to be mounted on a shooting kit.</li> </ul>
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / Canada!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
RGBlue System02 V.2 Underwater Video Light
Functionality and DesignCombining a powerful suite of reliability-oriented functions with stylish, ergonomic designs, these lighting systems are optimized to handle the risks associated with diving and underwater shooting. An original bayonet mechanism is provided so there is no need to worry about twisting an O-ring when two modules are connected. A reliable recovery mechanism protects the light from water penetration and leaks. A backup lighting mechanism prevents the light from going out if the battery runs out.
- Various accessories are available to let you obtain maximum results with a minimum system.
- Lenses, Snoot, and Blade to control the irradiation angle and distribution.
- Optical Filters to adjust colors and amounts of light.
- A variety of connection arms/adapters enable the system to be mounted on a shooting kit.
Having the same capabilities as the SYSTEM 01 and now the representative model among the RGBlue lineup, the SYSTEM 02 features a 2-hour continuous lighting period with high light intensity, which is the longest of its class.
High-quality COB (Chip On Board) LEDSystem Series models employ a single-source type COB (Chip On Board) LED. The COB LED emits light from a single plane, eliminating the problems that plague multi-LED light sources such as irregular light distribution from center to periphery, color irregularity, and the multi-shadow effect.
High-index color rendition and optimum color temperature ensure natural reproduction of underwater colorsThe light emitted by System Series models achieves a high color rendering index of Ra80 and a color temperature of 5000K, making it possible to bring out the full, natural colors of objects underwater with a fidelity closely resembling that of colors produced under normal sunlight — something that has not been possible with high-power LED lights until now.
Flat light distribution with 100° emission angle, top-level light intensity, condenser lens for double illuminanceFlat light is distributed evenly throughout the emission angle of 100°, providing sufficient light for shooting movies, as well as for wide-angle shooting. While light intensity is already high enough to provide more than enough illuminance for most applications, it can be further increased by using a condenser lens that reduces the light distribution angle to 60°.
Modularized system with one-touch connection/disconnection capabilityEach underwater light consists of two modules — the light source (Light Module) and the power supply (Battery Module). An original bayonet mechanism allows the two modules to be easily connected and disconnected. This design offers users more flexibility, allowing them to keep multiple spare batteries on hand or to connect a System01 module with a System02 module.
Independent waterproofing for each module with recovery mechanism helps protect against water penetration and leaksThe inner lid of each module is provided with an IPX6 equivalent waterproof mechanism. In addition, protection circuitry keeps the electrical contacts from corroding, preventing failure and ensuring safe, reliable underwater operation.
Simple operation, perfect safety mechanismsJust two pushbuttons are all that's needed for intuitive control of the standby, ON/OFF, 4-step brightness control and non-step brightness control. Remaining battery power is indicated with a 4-color LED indicator.
Safety mechanisms cover a wide range of risk factors, and include a function that reduces light to minimum intensity when remaining battery power drops to 5% to prevent sudden light extinction when the battery powers down, as well as an overheat control, overcharge/over-discharge prevention, short-circuit protection, and over-pressure valve.
- YS Adapter Set
- Hand Grip 02
- Condenser Lens
- Light Module Cap
- Battery Module Cap
- AC Adapter Charging Set
- Maintenance Kit
- Exclusive Case L
- Emission angle: 100° (60° with the condenser lens)
- Colortemperature/Color rendering index: 5000K/Ra80
- Total luminous flux: Max. 600 to 3000lm
- LED indication: Remaining battery: Blue (50% or more)→Purple→Yellow→Red (5% or less)
- Error: Red flashing
- Power supply: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, 6400mA/7.2V（46.08Wh）
- Depth rating: 100m, IPX8 (JIS Protection Class 8)
- Dimensions: Max. ø68 mm x 135 mm (without projections)
- Weight: 565g on land, 205g underwater
- Materials & treatment: Anticorrosive aluminum alloy/hard alumite, PC, optical glass/chemically strengthened glass
- Continuous lighting period:
- 4-step brightness control continuous lighting period
- Non-step brightness control continuous lighting period
- The lighting periods are standard values when the fully charged BM6700G is used.
- When the LED indicator turns red (5% remaining power), output is automatically fixed at 600lm and light continues to be provided for about 1hour.