Two spots now available!This special trip is limited to a total of six divers including Berkley. We now have two spots available!
The Epicenter of Whale SharksJoin Berkley White for one of the greatest spectacles in the sea. Each year hundreds of whale sharks gather to feed on the billions of eggs released during Bonita spawning season. Trip leader and Backscatter owner Berkley White has been diving sailfish and whale sharks in Isla Mujeres since it’s discovery and will guide this trip to maximize photography options and fun.
- 7 nights, 6 days on the water
- Fly in CUN July 22nd
- Fly out CUN July 29th
- 7 nights at la Playa Media Luna, July 22-29th
- Adrea M – 6 days, July 23-28th
- Group airport transfers CUN-Ferry terminal
- 7 nights accommodations w/ continental breakfast
- 6 days on the water – Lunch and snacks included
- 2 golf carts for the group to get around the island
- Airfare to CUN
- Private transfers if needed
- Ferry ticket to Isla Mujeres
- Full breakfast if desired
- Dinner, drinks, extras, etc..
- Crew tip
- $2950 per person
Divers Alert Network (DAN) or equivalent evacuation insurance is MANDATORY on all trips. Comprehensive Cancellation, Accident, Medical and Baggage insurance such as Dive Assure is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Berkley White is the owner and founder of Backscatter Underwater Video & Photo. Berkley is one of the leading underwater imaging professionals, who’s passion for underwater imaging is equaled by his passion for educating others. His images and articles are regularly seen in national and international scuba diving publications, and he leads several educational underwater imaging expeditions each year, such as The Digital Shootout. To view his online portfolio, please visit berkleywhite.com.