Isotta D500 Underwater Wide & Macro Housing Package for Nikon D500 DSLR Camera with Tokina 10-17mm & Nikon 60mm Lenses
<h3>Package Includes</h3> <ul> <li><a href="/Isotta-Nikon-D500-Underwater-Housing">Isotta D500 Housing</a></li> <li><a href="/Isotta-Wide-Angle-Dome-Port-65-165mm-Acrylic">Isotta 6.5" Dome Setup for Tokina 10-17mm Lens</a></li> <li><a href="/Isotta-Macro-Port-60mm-w-67mm-threads">Isotta Flat Port for Nikon 60mm lens</a></li> <li><a href="/Backscatter-AirLock-Vacuum-Manual-System-Bulkhead">AirLock Vacuum System</a></li> <li><a href="/Cetacea-Housing-Coiled-Lanyard-with-Brass-Snap">Lanyard</a></li> </ul>
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / CANADA!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
Isotta D750 Underwater Used Housing Macro Package for Nikon D750 DSLR Camera with Nikon 60mm Lenses
This housing has been used less than 10 times in the water and is in new condition. All accessories are included and the housing has passed our service department tests.
Isotta D750 Underwater Housing for Nikon D750 Camera
- Depth Rated to 330ft/100m
- Anodized Machined Aluminum Housing
- Dual O-ring Seals
- Interchangeable Ports
As with all Isotta housings, the D750 also comes in its unique signature bright red color which has made it famous amongst the world of underwater photography.
The development team takes all customer feedback into strong consideration. Based on Isotta user feedback, they have equipped the D750 with the new and improved port and lens release functionality. Changing ports and lenses is now even easier than before.
THE HOUSINGDesigned and built to fit the specific form and functionality of the Nikon D750, the housing allows photographers and videographers to make use of almost all camera features from the outside.
Even lighter weight in water, the housing is now even easier to handle underwater.
Photographers will be satisfied for their need of robustness thanks to the high quality of materials used. The production know-how and the use of innovative development techniques become apparent when photographers start using the Isotta housing.
Made entirely of anodized aluminum that is anti-corrosion and thermo-colored, all buttons are made entirely of aluminum as well. These rugged controls allow for all main features of the Nikon D750 to be used underwater, including those for video. Placing the camera into the housing is easy thanks to the new tray that keeps the camera in place once inserted. A lever locks the tray inside the housing.
Closing the housing is easy with Isottas single handed one-turn knob. It's fast and does not require effort by the user. Its secure thanks to its double steel pins at the bottom so the housing and the double O-rings on the rear door.
Handles are comfortable and molded ergonomically to the human hand.
Port and lens release functionality has been redesigned with ease of lens and port changes in mind. Exchanging ports and lenses is now even easier.
A wide range of ports and adapter rings allow pretty much any lens to be used with D750 and the Isotta housing.
PORTS & LENSESThe black anodized aluminum body and the optical crystal ensure the sharpness and the durability of the ports. The high standards of quality materials and precision mechanisms are the result of the Team Isotta experience and leave unchanged the characteristics of ambient light, allowing an optimal objective control.
Good image quality also depends on the quality of the lens used. In water, it is essential the quality of the glass and the precision of construction of the port are appropriate for a given lens.
The installation of the port is intuitive and simple thanks to the markers for insertion and rotation. Equally easy is the changing of the camera's lenses thanks to the large filler attachment and the command to the lens release carry on the outside.
The double seal O-ring on the ports the confidence to dive deeper.
The extension rings and the adapters are designed to be fixed perfectly with the port and not allow any slippage.
- Aluminum body, anodized, anti-corrosion, red thermo-color
- Ergonomic side handles (optional smaller handles available)
- Two electrical bulkheads and two optical fiber bulkheads, located on top of housing
- Choice between full manual strobe mode, or one strobe in TTL mode and one in manual mode
- Back housing completely separable from the front housing for a greater comfort to inserting the camera
- Double O-ring, placed in every control, ensure an excellent watertight seal
- Inserting the camera using a tray mounted on the bottom of the camera, comfortably screw/unscrew with finger; the tray slides on two rails into the front housing
- Lock on the tray for permanent positioning.
- Moisture indicator with easily visible red LED signal light
- All main controls allow full manual mode. Controls are easy to use even with gloves
- All controls are engraved with the function symbols
- Wide back viewfinder glass for an excellent view of the display
- Viewfinder set with the camera viewfinder
- External Inon viewfinders are fully Compatible
- Two M6 holes located on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes and video lights
- One M8 hole located on the top of the housing for various accessories
- Interchangeable port with the new innovative port release
- Compatible with Isotta & Sea & Sea ports
- Compatible with other brands of ports by means of optional adapter rings
- Single hand turning lock connecting front and back housing
- Deep rated: 100 m/330 ft
MEASURES WITH HANDLES
- 235 x 205 x 145 mm. (w x h x d)
- 9.25 x 8.1 x 5.7 in. (w x h x d)
- Air weight:
- 2.740 kg.
- 6.04 lbs