Subal CD6 Underwater Housing for Canon EOS 6D DSLR Camera
With the CD6, SUBAL complements its successful range of aluminium housing for digital SLR cameras from Canon.
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / CANADA!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
Also the SUBAL CD6 follows the highly successful and well proven design concept of the new generation of housing. The camera is mounted on a saddle for precise, installation errors are excluded. The ergonomic arrangement of all important elements allows the convenient operation of functions. A generous networking 4 mm O ring and the proven SUBAL QuickLock closure system, which prevents accidental crushing of the O-ring ensure maximum safety. The generous monitor window provides a glare-free and high-contrast insight on the camera monitor. Threaded holes on the base and in the accessory shoe allows mounting of trays or pilot lamps etc. The extensive facilities is complemented by an excellent viewfinder optic. The new magnifying viewfinder optic GS 180 can be installed optionally. Material selection, processing, surface protection and finish conform to the usual level of quality that has resulted in the now proverbial reliability of SUBAL products.
Seawater resistant aluminium alloy from the block worked through HardCoating surface hardness and corrosion resistance. All parts made of hard anodized light alloy, acid-resistant stainless steel and high quality plastics. Seamless precision O-rings seals. SUBAL QuickLock closure system.
- Width x height x depth: Approx. 240 x 175 x 140 mm (w/o port and handles)
- Flash connection: 2 Flash connectors: Optionally Nikonos V, IKELITE or S6 Sockets connected in parallel. TTL function only with S6 socket and original Canon flash unit or possible with corresponding Flash devices from other manufacturers!
- Flash arm mounting: 2 T-plates 25 mm, TLC - or ultralight base optional
- Transmission and features:
- Main switch,
- shutter release,
- zoom (manual focus),
- front and rear main dial
- manual focus/zoom,
- mode dial,
- lens release,
- AE lock.
- Push buttons for:
- drive ISO,
- metering mode/flash compensation,
- AF points,