Sea & Sea DX-5000G Digital Camera & Underwater Housing
<strong><b>DISCONTINUED ITEM - PLEASE CALL OR CHECK OUR USED LINK FOR AVAILABILITY!!!</b></strong><br><br><br> The new Sea & Sea DX-5000G has the world's fastest shutter lag of only 0.12 seconds on a compact digital camera. In addition to speed it produces high quality 5 megapixel images perfect for enlarging. If you are looking for an extremely compact camera for both land and underwater use as you travel, this is an excellent choice.
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / CANADA!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
This product has been discontinued. Please scroll down for accessories and other options.
Overview / Product Description
The Sea & Sea DX-5000G Digital Camera & Underwater Housing is the perfect choice for compact digital camera shooters who don't want shutter delay. Face it, if you're already shooting a compact digital camera underwater you've had to deal with shutter delay. This camera virtually eliminates this problem! The camera is small enough to slip in your pocket to take on your land adventures and the small size of the housing makes airline travel restrictions not a problem. If you're looking for a high quality 5 megapixel system that will travel light, take crisp pictures and eliminate that pesky shutter delay, go for the DX-5000G.
Features of the 5000G Camera:
- 1/1.8-inch primary color CCD with effective image quality of 5.13 mega pixels.
- 28-85mm optical 3x zoom from wide-angle to telephoto.
- World's fastest shutter release time lag of 0.12 second.
- Macro photography shooting range as close as 10 mm / 1/3 inch.
- Aperture priority and manual exposure modes.
- AF target selection.
- Six scene modes to match different shooting conditions.
- Can be powered by a high capacity lithium-ion rechargeable battery, AA batteries, or an AC adaptor.
- Compatible with PictBrige to directly connect to a printer to print images.
- All functions of the 5000G camera are available underwater.
- A 0.6x wide-angle conversion lens for the DX-5000G housing attaches directly to the housing using the specially designed bayonet mount.
- Comes with dual fiber-optic cable connector sockets.
- Provides easy adjustment of aperture, shutter speed, and other settings using the camera's up-down (sub-command) dial.
- Includes a versatile internal flash diffuser that with the push of a lever slips into place to soften the camera's internal flash, or moves out of the way for strong, clear lighting.
- Built with a solid grip protector for a secure hold underwater.
- Ruggedly constructed with a depth rating of 55 m / 180 ft.
- Comes with a special inner and outer LCD monitor hood to improve LCD visibility in strong light.