Panasonic Lumix G 14mm / F2.5 ASPH. Lens
The worlds lightest* interchangeable single focal length lens LUMIX G 14 mm / F2.5 ASPH. features a 14mm (35 mm camera equivalent: 28 mm) wide angle and F2.5 brightness with sharp, high contrast image rendering. Taking advantage of the wide angle of view and deep depth of field, the compact LUMIX G 14 mm / F2.5 ASPH. offers excellent performance in shooting not only landscapes but also snapshot or indoor shooting.
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / CANADA!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm (F2.5 F22)
- 46mm filter size
Comprising of six lenses in five groups including three aspherical lenses, the lens system achieves both high compactness with short overall length of 20.5mm and high optical performance. It also excels in shooting subjects with components of straight line including architectures thanks to the minimized distortion. The integration of stepping motor and inner focus drive system realizes the use of silent, high speed contrast AF.
Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings. Highly reliable metal mount assures durability for active use, and uses multi-coated lens elements that minimize ghosts and flare to further enhance its shooting performance.
- Tracking focus in video recording with silent auto focus and exposure control
- See support page for more information.
- The world's lightest* slim interchangeable single focal length lens
- 28mm wide angle (35mm camera equivalent) and F2.5 brightness
- 3 aspherical lenses for a superb optical performance in compact size
- High-speed, silent Contrast AF for both photos and videos with inner focus drive system
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Durable metal mount
|Lens Construction||6 elements in 5 groups (3 aspherical lenses)|
|Mount||Micro Four Thirds mount|
|Optical Image Stabilizer||No|
|Focal Length||f=14mm (35mm camera equivalent 28mm)|
|Aperture Type||7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.18m / 0.59ft|
|Maximum Magnification||Approx. 0.10x / 0.20x (35mm camera equivalent)|
|Diagonal Angle of View||75_|
|Filter Size||46mm / 1.81 in|
|Max. Diameter||55.5mm / 2.19in|
|Standard Accessory||Lens Cap, Lens Rear Cap, Lens Storage Bag|
|Overall Length (inches)||Approx. 20.5mm (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount) / 0.81in|
|Recommended Humidity||40%RH to 60%RH|
|Weight||Approx. 55g / 1.94oz|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||3.2187'' x 4.406'' x 4.03''|