Olympus M Zuiko ED 9-18mm f/4.0-5.6 Lens
Until now, super-wide-angle lenses tended to be big, heavy, and expensive, making it difficult for most camera users to take advantage of them. The ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 promises to change all this.<br><br><center><b><font color="red"></center></b></font color="red">
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / CANADA!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
Price includes $100 instant rebate.
Until now, super-wide-angle lenses tended to be big, heavy, and expensive, making it difficult for most camera users to take advantage of them. The ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 promises to change all this. With its ultra compact and lightweight design and the outstanding portability, thanks to the DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) lens, available only with the Four Thirds System, this lens will make super-wide-angle photography friendlier and more affordable. Despite its compact size it's just 73 mm long and weighs a mere 280 grams this lens boasts a long focusing range equivalent to 18-36 mm on a 35-mm camera lens.
- Focal Length: 9-18mm (35mm equivalent focal length 18-36mm)
- Lens construction: 13 Elements in 9 Groups, including ED Glass Aspherical Lens, Aspherical Lens & DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) Lens
- Angle of View: 100 to 62 Degree
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.25m
- Maximum Image Magnification: 0.12x (35mm equivalent Maximum Image Magnification 0.24x)
- Minimum Field Size: 111 x 148mm
- Number of Blades: 7 (Circular aperture diaphragm)
- Maximum Aperture: F4.0(9mm)-F5.6(18mm)
- Minimum Aperture: f 22
- Filter Size: 72mm/span
- Dimension: 79.5 x 73mm
- Weight: 275g