Inon Underwater Micro Semi-Fisheye Relay Lens For Compact Cameras
INON INC. releases new underwater insect-eye lens for a compact digital camera and its adapters to attach on a Mount Base on July 21, 2011. The new lens provides 150 degrees ultra-wide angle fisheye imaging easily even shooting distance is 0cm, by simply attach the lens on INON Mount Base product and set camera's zoom position approximately 80mm (35mm film equivalent).
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / CANADA!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
Overview / Product Description
INON INC. releases new underwater insect-eye lens for a compact digital camera and its adapters to attach on a Mount Base on July 21, 2011. The new lens provides 150 degrees ultra-wide angle fisheye imaging easily even shooting distance is 0cm, by simply attach the lens on INON Mount Base product and set cameras zoom position approximately 80mm (35mm film equivalent).
- You can enjoy underwater insect-eye lens by simply installing the lens on your compact digital camera: The UFL-M150 ZM80 is specifically designed for a compact digital camera which has compact master lens and ordinary zoom function enabling to shoot ultra-wide/super-macro imaging easily simply by installing the lens on INON Mount Base. The subject side lens diameter is relatively small (32.9mm Dia.) and minimum focusing distance is 0cm to shoot so-called insect-eye lens imaging which draws a line against a standard fisheye lens.
- Setting cameras zoom at approximately 80mm (35mm film equivalent) gives you 150_ view angle underwater: Even shooting a small subject which will be exposed as a dot by a standard fisheye lens, the UFL-M150 ZM80 will capture it in entire image thanks to its compact lens diameter.
- Broad compatibility supported by adjustable screw lens mount: The lens barrel has threaded wall to adjust lens position back and forth to accommodate with different master lenses among many compact digital cameras
- Fully compatible with INON S-TTL Auto mode: You can take full advantage of INON S-TTL Auto strobe mode supported by INONZ-240, D-2000, S-2000 to benefit appropriate exposure images simply by pressing shutter release button.
- The lens keeps same brightness of cameras master lens: The UFL-M150 ZM80 is an afocal system conversion lens which does not affect focal ratio of combined master lens and benefit you to use cameras AF (auto focus) function as it is.
Before purchasing the UFL-M150 ZM80 lens:
- This product is a particular conversion lens not like conventional fisheye lens. Please read through below to understand the characteristic this product before purchasing it.
- This lens is designed to capture a small subject in entire image in its vicinity to obtain so-called insect eye lens imaging. So its optical design makes lens diameter relatively small and provides minimum aberrations when shooting a subject just in front of the lens. If you intend to shoot whole underwater landscape, use a standard fisheye conversion lens.
- This product is designed for underwater use only. Not usable on land. Use a tank or bathtub filled with water when conducting test shot on land.
- When shooting, zoom towards to telephoto side at approximately focal length 80mm (35mm film equivalent) until no vignetting is observed. Shooting at wide end setting will give you a circular fisheye image (view angle 150 degrees).
- Since the lens has small diameter and enables to shoot at 0cm from a subject, depth of field gets enormously shallow when shooting few mm away from a subject. In such a case, it is recommended to use small aperture setting.
- This product is not compatible with any of INON ens Holder due to product feature to adjust mount position back and forth by screwing it.
- It is recommended not to use the built-in flash when not using an external strobe since the built-in flash light could be blocked depending on housing, shooting distance or angle of view etc.
- Be well conscious of marine environment and marine lives not to stress and harm them when shooting with this product.
- The Inon Bug Eye lens is an interesting and unique addition to the underwater imaging world.
- Outer diameter/length : 39.7mm (1.6) / 36.8mm
- Weight[underwater/air] : approx. 41g (1.4oz) / 66g (2.3oz)
- Thread diameter/pitch : M27 / P1
- Depth rating : 60m (197)
- Lens material / finishing : Optical glass / both side anti-reflection coating
- Construction / magnification : 4 groups 5 elements / 0.15 (underwater afocal system)
- Max. view angle : 150.0_