Aquatica AD90 Underwater Housing for Nikon D90 D90 (with Single Nikonos Bulkhead)
The Aquatica D90 Housing for Nikon D90 should be similar in design to the Nikon D80 model and includes options on strobe connectors and viewfinders.
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / CANADA!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
This product has been discontinued. Please scroll down for accessories and other options.
Overview / Product Description
The new Aquatica housing for the Nikon D90 is a full function housing, it has everything you need and it is all inside a very compact housing. The first DSLR to offer both stills and High Definition video, now the best of both world meet under the same housing.
* The saddle mounting/locking system is a dream, it allows for easy sliding of the D90 body on two solid rods. There is no misalignment of the body inside the housing and with the integrated head stopper; the camera is rock solid inside the housing.
* New spring loaded contacts with the Aperture and Speed dials make for flawless and smooth changes to these settings.
* The Aquatica D90 ports, extension rings, and lens gears are compatible with all other bayonet mount Aquatica housings.
* Because of the large port opening on Aquatica bayonet style housing, the system can accept the largest selection of lenses in the industry, even those with a very large diameter and controls, such as the new AF MICRO-NIKKOR 105MM f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR and AF Nikkor 14-24mm f/2, 8 AF-S G, there will even be a manual focus gear for this lens, part.
* Delete Button
* Live View and Video
* Bkt Button
* Playback Button
* Menu Button
* Thumbnail Button
* Protect Button
* Enter Button
* Ae/Af Lock Button
* Flash Sync Mode Button
* Qual Button
* Wb Button
* Iso Button
* Lens Release knob
* Mode selector
* Exposure Comp. Button
* Main Command Dial
* Sub Command Dial
* On/Off Light Switch
* Metering Selector
* Depth rating: 300 feet/90 meters
* Precision machined from solid aluminum body is fully anodized to military specifications and coated with wear resistant polyurethane powder paint.
* Accurately balanced ergonomic design - all controls are within easy reach
* Size: W 8.5in (13.25in with grip attached) x D 5.25in x H 6.75in / W 21.6 (33.6 with grips attached) x D 13.3 x H 17.15 cm
* Weight whit grips: 6.25 lbs. 2.83 kg
The recommended servicing procedures of the products are outlined in the manuals supplied with the product. The outside of the housings and the accessories should be rinsed in fresh water after every dive. The handles should be removed after use otherwise if they remain attached to the housing for any length of time they may bind to the housing and be extremely difficult to remove. We suggest that the main O rings be lubricated regularly and all of the O rings be checked annually.