Aquatica D2X Housing with Dual Nikonos Bulkheads for Nikon D2X Digital Camera
Aquatica D2X Housing with Dual Nikonos Bulkheads for Nikon D2X Digital Camera.
FREE Standard Shipping to USA / CANADA!
Base Price $
Price as Configured $
This product has been discontinued. Please scroll down for accessories and other options.
Overview / Product Description
The new State of the Art Aquatica D2x housing comes loaded with new features making this housing the ideal system for demanding professionals and discerning amateurs.
- A New saddle mounting/ locking system allows for easy sliding of the D2x body on two solid rods. There is no miss-alignment of the body inside the housing.
- There are new Spring loaded contacts with the Aperture and Speed dials making for flawless and smooth changes to these settings.
- All D2x housings come standard with dual bulkhead connectors and moisture alarm
- Aquatica D2x ports, extensions and lens gears are compatible with all othere bayonet mount Aquatica housing.
- Bayonet Port: Positive bayonet mounting leaves no doubt that your ports are secure in place and water tight. The bayonet system dome, macro ports and extension rings, offers the fastest access to lenses for rapid changing without having to remove the SLR from the housing. Allows use of lenses from a 10.5mm ultra wide to a 200mm macro. Tele-converter port extension are also available.
- Fingertip access to all camera menu controls include On-Off, Mode, bracket, Meter positioning, MSC focus control and AE/AF lock as well as AF preferences. Access to all menu features include review, enlarge and delete, histogram and internal SLR preferences.
- Lens release lever for easy lens changing through the front port with camera installed.
- The most critical aspect of underwater SLR photography is the viewing system. The Aquatica D2x uses a viewfinder that derives the biggest and the brightest image possible in full frame viewing to your eye. LCD information in the camera's viewfinder is easily referenced while shooting, and chromatic aberations have been significantly reduced for sharp focusing and exact composition.
- Depth rating: 300 feet/90 metres
- Precision machined from a single aluminum block. It is fully anodized to military specifications and coated with polyurethane powder paint and clear coat. All function labels are pad printing so they will not peel off or fade.
- Accurately balanced ergonomic design - all controls are within easy reach.
- Excellent underwater balance.
- Replaceable sacrificial anodes protect the housing from electrolysis.
- Size: 91/2 x 8 1/2 x 5 3/4 / 241mm x 216mm x 146 mm
- Weight: 8 lb / 3.628 kg